T&Cs / Cancellation Policy
Before registering, please ensure you read the Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) and Cancellation Policies carefully
You can register online or fax/email.
- To register online, please click here. Online registrations require credit card payment.
- To register by email or fax, upload the registration form, fill it in, take a copy for your own tax records and either scan it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 02 9431 8677
Method of Payment
Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms
- Cheques must be made payable to “Recruitment and Consulting Services Association” and drawn on any major branch of an Australian Bank in Australian dollars
- If payment is made by EFT, a remittance advice needs to be sent to the Conference Secretariat
- For international payment, please ensure the total Australian amount is credited into the bank account (sender covers all bank charges)
Confirmation of Registration
Registrations will be acknowledged in writing with confirmation of your requirements according to your registration form. Bookings will only be confirmed when payment is received.
Where 60 days or more notice of cancellation is received by the Conference Secretariat, a refund of fees received less an administration charge of $100.00 shall apply. Thereafter, no refund is available; however you may nominate a substitute delegate at no additional charge.
Refund of accommodation will be at the discretion of the accommodation establishment involved as is not the responsibility of the Conference organisers.
Goods & Services Tax (GST)
As the Australian Government introduced a 10% goods and Services Tax (GST) on 1st July 2000, this legislation has been taken into account. Please note that all prices quoted throughout this document (including but not limited to registration fees and social events) are inclusive of the 10% GST.
However, please note the tax invoice will not show GST on the accommodation components as the RCSA and Conference Action are acting as agents only and are transferring the amount to the resort. You must request a tax invoice at the Sheraton Mirage at check out for GST purposes.
The conference programme is confirmed at the time of printing. However, RCSA reserves the right to make any changes at any time as circumstances dictate. Every effort will be made to ensure a programme of equivalent standard and value should unavoidable changes occur.
Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. It is strongly recommended that at the time you register for the conference and book your travel, you take out an insurance policy of your choice. The Conference Secretariat cannot take any responsibility for any participant failing to arrange their own insurance.
Use of Delegate details
In registering for this conference, relevant details will be incorporated into a delegate list for the benefit of all delegates (name, organisation and state/country only) and may be available for parties directly related to the conference including the conference secretariat, RCSA, venues, accommodation providers (for the purpose of room bookings only) and key sponsors (subject to strict conditions). Should you not wish for your details to be passed on for the above purposes, please tick the privacy box when registering.
- Only bookings through the Conference Secretariat will obtain advertised rates
- To secure your accommodation booking, payment for the entire stay is required. This payment will be passed onto the venue and allocated to your room account
- Accommodation will only be confirmed when the payment is received
- Rates are correct at time of printing and subject to availability at time of booking
- All alterations and cancellations to accommodation bookings must be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat. Cancellations fees are at the resort’s discretion
- All guests are to settle their individual room accounts upon departure
- All major credit cards are accepted. If you are settling your account at the hotel/resort with any credit card, please note that a credit card transaction fee may be charged
- Rates given are per room per night and include GST. However, the tax invoice will not show GST on the accommodation components as the RCSA and Conference Action are acting as agents only and are transferring the amount to the resort. You must request a tax invoice at the Sheraton Mirage at check out for GST purposes
Cancellation within 30 days (including no shows): Guests will be required to pay 100% of the total accommodation charges.
Early departure: Refunds will not be applicable for guests wanting to depart early –total night’s stay will be billed as per the rooming list.