2013 sees the introduction of the newly structured PEARL Consultant Forum; an impressive lineup of industry professionals and specialist speakers designed exclusively for Professional Emerging & Aspiring Recruitment Leaders.
With speakers including:
- Greg Savage MRCSA (Life) "Leadership is Action"
- Adam Fraser "FLOW - The Key To High Performance"
- Ngahihi o t era Bidois "Ancient Wisdom Modern Solution for Leaders"
- Jillian Barrie "Sales in a tough climate"
- Angela Giacoumis FRCSA "Put the Pep Back in Your Step"
- Amanda Hector MRCSA "Internal VS External Recruiters? How to truly add value with a passive candidate pipeline"
- Sophie Robertson FRCSA "Discover the 10 critical areas of Mastering Business Development"
- Bernadette Eichner "Surface Swimmer or Deep Diver ...... what sort of interviewer are you?"
- Breakthrough to Excellence Panel "The How, What, When, Why of Recruitment Success"
This intensive and informative Forum will leave you with the tools, skills and resources needed, as well as the inspiration and ability required, for you to breakthrough to excellence and make your mark as a professional recruitment consultant.
The RCSA PEARL Consultant Forum provides an educational and open setting to meet and network with other successful recruiters, learn new strategies, and focus on how to develop your own leadership skills.
For the first time, the RCSA will be hosting the PEARL Award Cocktail Evening as part of the PEARL Consultant Forum. The evening will see the announcement of the State Finalists for the 2013 RCSA PEARL Award along with a social evening of networking with your peers.
This Forum gives you the perfect opportunity to discover more about yourself as well as focus on the wide range of skills that recruitment requires. No matter how many years of experience you may have or how many satisfied clients and candidates you have worked with, you can always learn more and should always strive for further professional development to achieve your accredited professional status.
This program has been designed to focus on everything from Leadership and Negotiation to Adding Value and Sales. No matter what your particular niche or market, the more knowledge, experience and value you can bring to your clients and candidates, the more successful you will be.
So why don't you take that next step… and prove who you can really become.
Click here to download the Full Forum program
Who should attend?
This PEARL Consultant Forum is targeted towards all consultants, currently in or moving into a leadership role, who are committed to their professional development and are looking to enhance their leadership skills.
You may be:
- New or existing line manager with staff responsibilities
- Team leader or supervisor
- Office manager or employee with staff coordination
- - For bookings of 4 or more attendees please contact the RCSA Learning Centre on 02 9922 3477.
- To register your colleagues or guests to attend the RCSA PEARL Award Cocktail Evening, please click here.
Your Full Forum registration includes:
- Entrance to forum keynote speakers and concurrent sessions over 1.5 days
- Daily catering including morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Entrance to the RCSA PEARL Awards Cocktail Evening on Wednesday 20th March (5.30-7.30pm)
- Forum delegate folder and inclusions
Parking & Accommodation
Parking is available onsite at the Crown Entertainment Complex, however is at your own cost. Please see following information on parking: http://www.crownmelbourne.com.au/parking
Please note: The Basement car park is closer to the event rooms, however the multi-level car park has the best daily rates.
A special accommodation rate has been arranged for Forum attendees and guests who choose to stay on site for the duration of the Forum.
Bookings can be made directly with the Crown Reservations Department by calling 1800 811 653. You will need to quote the code "LPKEVENT" and "RCSA PEARL Consultant Forum" to be able to obtain the discounted rates.
Advanced bookings are recommended and subject to hotel availability & booking terms. RCSA takes no responsibility for any accommodation booked through this special rate.
Crown Towers Hotel - Deluxe Room
Sunday - Friday: $285.00 per room, per night, room only
Crown Metropol Hotel - Luxe Room
Sunday - Friday: $245.00 per room, per night, room only
Crown Promenade Hotel - Standard Room
Sunday - Friday: $225.00 per room, per night, room only
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
This event will be open until close of business on 15th March 2013 unless booked out earlier.
Please confirm with RCSA Learning Centre staff that the event is running as planned, before booking flights or accommodation.
For Further Information
Christina PargeterRCSA New South Wales & ACT
Level 6, 17 Castlereagh Street
P: +02 9922 3477
F: +02 9922 3443