CPD Webinar, How to Nail Business Development Phone Calls
Wednesday 8th March 2017
11.30am - 12.30pm AEST
The only equipment you need to participate is a PC or laptop with internet access and speakers connected to your computer for sound. Once registered, you will receive an email the day prior to the webinar with the log-in details.
$90.00 for RCSA Members plus GST
$135.00 for Non-Members plus GST
Bookings are essential.
All prices listed in AUD.
ONE CPD point
Do you even know what you’re doing on the phone?
If your answer is because you have to meet your KPIs, that’s not a good enough reason!
Are you on the phone for you or the client? They can tell, you know!
Are you clear on what your purpose of being on the phone is?
Join Sophie Robertson in this webinar where you will:
- Understand why you need to pick up the phone
- Uncover what a cold call is and learn to want to make them
- Discover that you need to have at least 5 things to aim for, to navigate your conversation around before you pick up the phone
- Find out how to make a powerful opening statement to gain attention from your prospect to extend the call past the first critical 45 seconds - 60 seconds
- Be given a sure fire way of asking for and getting a client visit
- Learn how many touch points you need to have on average with a prospect before they buy from you
- Find out how to determine the optimum frequency & methods of touch points to convert more clients
Who Should Attend:
Great for new recruiters, but also a great refresher for more experienced consultants.
Meet the facilitator: Sophie Robertson FRCSA
Sophie Robertson worked in the recruitment industry in Australia for 18 years. Her positions ranged from Consultant to General Manager and Business Development Director. Career highlights include rapid promotion from Consultant to Branch Manager, where Sophie ran the most profitable branch out of 30 branches nationally for five consecutive years, securing major accounts e.g. David Jones Ltd, Samsung Electronics and Asics Tiger to name a few.
Sophie's expertise lies in selling, growing and managing major accounts for sustained profit regardless of the general economy. Her relationship building skills are second to none.
Sophie founded Younique Coaching in 2007 and now provides training, coaching and mentoring to recruiters and recruitment business owners in the areas of Business Development, Recruitment and Leadership.
Sophie’s Temp Desk Masterclass and Business Development Masterclass workshops have been immensely popular for the RCSA and have been sold out in several states.
Sophie was the resident expert columnist on recruiterdaily.com.au for the "Ask an Expert" column where she contributed 100 articles on recruitment related topics over a three year period. Her opinions in the areas of life and career coaching have been sought by The Sydney Morning Herald, Body & Soul magazine and Marie Claire.
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
This event will be open until two business days prior to the session unless booked out earlier.
For More Information:
RCSA Learning Centre
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904