Recruitment training re-invented – Recruitment Juice (Juice) is the world’s leading, award-winning online recruitment training platform. In partnership with the RCSA.
What’s Recruitment Juice about?
Juice have combined three core elements to provide the ultimate learning solution, which will maximise the motivation, performance and development of any recruiter.
Their innovative video courses are the most comprehensive and up-to-date programmes in the world. These courses are integrated into the world’s most advanced learning technology the Recruitment industry has ever seen. And the team of Juice learning experts will partner with your company to provide a customised solution for your specific needs.
Juice’s fresh award-winning video courses are CPD accredited, they contain over 50 courses made up of more than 1,500 videos and feature over 40 recruitment industry experts, providing you with an exciting variety of trainer and the very best subject matter specialists.
Juice has specific courses for all level of recruiter from rookie to manager with a variety of learning formats including videos, tests, quizzes and downloadable documents.
New this year - Juice now provides the world’s best learning management system designed specifically for recruiters! Featuring next generation gamified learning, recruiters will be engaged and motivated to achieve their learning objectives with leaderboards, levels, badges, awards, certificates and manager’s praise! Social learning is the future and the Juice platform enables you to share, collaborate and learn from others.
Mobile App coming very soon which will allow for offline learning, anytime, anywhere!
Next Generation Juice Promo Trailer
Recruitment Juice – Accelerated Recruitment Learning
Topic Areas Include:
- Advert Writing
- Business Development
- Candidate Care & Management
- Candidate Interviewing & Assessment
- Candidate Sourcing
- Effective Working
- Social Media
- Perm Recruitment Cycle
- Temp Recruitment Cycle
Who should get into the Juice?
Juice benefits for everyone
The Juice ethos has always been that people learn most effectively when they are engaged, stimulated, interacting and enjoying the experience – “Our brains are 68% more active when we’re doing something enjoyable, and we’re able to absorb 84% more information”.
Juice has developed the industry’s most engaging, entertaining video courses scattered with their trade-mark comedy drama series.
- The largest and most comprehensive library of award-winning, CPD accredited Recruitment-specific online courses
- New and up-to-date video courses added every month
- An engaging mix of comedy drama + over 45 Recruitment industry experts
- Next generation gamified learning
- An award-winning learning partnership with customers – Juice consults, supports and advises with implementation consultations, on-site launches, regular reviews and 24/7 support
- Save management time and money
- link staff reviews to Juice videos, directing consultants to relevant episodes
- Bespoke customer learning zones – customers upload their own content, policies and procedures, on-boarding processes, inductions and internal training
- Content for rookie to leader with role-specific courses
- Quizzes at the end of every episode to ensure retention
- Individual bespoke learning & facilitated online group training
- Bite-sized learning that can be rapidly absorbed anytime, anywhere on any device - great for time poor and remote RCSA members
- Ensures consistency of training in all global offices - (1 RCSA CPD point per hour)
The Juice Learning Platform features:
Earn badges for completing content, exploring features, interacting with others, activity on the platform and sharing achievements on social networks.
Earn experience points by completing content and interacting with the platform to progress through the 13 levels.
Learner leaderboards visible to all staff:
Healthy competition increases learner motivation.
‘What’s Happening?’ Feed:
A live social feed to share progress, tips and upload learning content. Tag peers Facebook style to encourage interaction and engagement.
Ask the Juice Experts:
Question the experts and access previously answered questions.
Instant summary report to see live learner progress. Data can be exported and in a few clicks customisable reports can be auto-emailed regularly to anyone.
Edit learner details, award praise badges and check user’s activity.
Assign / push courses:
Managers identify a training need and push relevant course with a completion date. Learner receives an email notification and regular reminders of impending deadline.
Great offer for RCSA members who are new to Recruitment Juice
RCSA members who are new to Recruitment Juice will receive:
How to subscribe to the great offer
For more information, visit Web: www.recruitmentjuice.com
or Contact Amanda Hector - Regional Manager - APAC Tel:
+61 (0)449 593 933