Member E-Learning (MEL)
10 free online training modules
A new benefit through your RCSA membership
- Business writing skills
- How to communicate effectively in the workplace
- How to develop business plans and budgets
- How to manage priorities
- How to manage stress
- Implement continuous improvement
- Introduction to performance management
- Introduction to safety leadership (whs) program
- Key accounts - how to strengthen client relationships
- Project management - essentials (v2).
The new benefit Member E-Learning (MEL) provides you and ALL your staff with access to free online training modules. Valued at over $700 per person, the more staff members you have, the more value for your organisation.
Valued at over $700, the new benefit Member E-Learning (MEL) provides you with access to free online training modules to help you continue your professional development, setting you apart as a true professional who values professional and ethical behaviour.
- Update and refresh skills whenever or wherever you choose
- Convenient for members who are remotely located and/or time poor
- Modules take only 40- 90 minutes to complete on average
- Instant take-aways to apply immediately in the workplace
- Brief description, objectives and outcomes, approximate duration and CPD points achieved displayed at commencement
- Certificate of completion emailed to trainees for their records.
How to get started with MEL (page 2) - Download the flyer
Click here to go straight to the FREE training