RCSA Social Media
Stay connected with RCSA through our social media networks.
RCSA Social Media Policy
RCSA endeavours to become a hub of information and resources to keep our members up-to-date with the latest tools and resources, events, training and education, and news. We also hope to connect members with other members, and members with partners and supporters who service the recruitment industry. In many instances these conversations are facilitated over the Internet.
Uploads and postings
- promote RCSA’s events
- post and share information we deem to be of interest to our members and the recruitment industry
- upload RCSA event photos and videos.
Any links RCSA posts to external websites are provided as a convenience to our members; external sites and the associated content is not under RCSA’s control. The use of such a link does not mean RCSA endorses the website. RCSA is not responsible for the content or reliability of links, or for any loss of inconvenience arising from their use.
Social media pages
We endeavour to maintain currency and accuracy of information of our social networks. This information is subject to change. We advise members to check the accuracy of information.
We aim to monitor our social media pages daily. Approved staff members and officers endeavour to answer any reasonable questions as quickly as possible.
Please note: RCSA’s social networks will be monitored during business hours.
Values and Code for Professional Conduct
These apply to working with online media in the same way as members do in the day-today business.
These requirements include:
- making proper use of RCSA resources
- upholding RCSA values and the integrity and good reputation of the RCSA
- dealing appropriate with information, recognising that some information needs to remain confidential
- Behaving with respect and courtesy and without harassment
- delivering services fairly, effectively, impartially and courteously to the members
- being sensitive to the diversity of members and potential members
- taking reasonable steps to avoid conflicts of interest being apolitical, impartial and professional.
We aim to:
- protect information
- be transparent
- follow the law.
For enquiries please email email@example.com