RCSA Professional Conduct Grievance Intervention Guidelines Training
Managing Ethics in the Workplace:
The Professional Conduct Grievance Intervention Guidelines (PCGIG) replaces the Disciplinary Dispute Resolution Procedure effective August 2019.
Led by industry consultation this driver for change stamps professional behaviours of members and guides ethical performance supporting the recruitment and staffing profession.
The driving force behind RCSA is the vision:
"Shaping our profession through standards, knowledge and influence."
The RCSA takes this vision and accompanying goals seriously. Thus, RCSA Members are governed by the Code for Professional Conduct,
authorised by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission - this Code includes a set of important Principles which guide the behaviour of all Members.
About the PCGIG Guidelines:
These Guidelines have been developed by RCSA’s Board to assist in the handling of Professional Conduct Grievances and to support RCSA Members’ commitments to develop values of personal professionalism and to embed them in the conduct of their employment services dealings, by measures appropriate to their size and circumstances, so as to assure the operational integrity of their organisations.
Through the Practice of Personal Professionalism & Operational Integrity the PCGIG objective is:
- Enable high standards of practice by RCSA Members
- Provides assurance to the stakeholders of RCSA Members
- Enables self-regulation and influence external regulation of the sector
- Champions standards of good practice for all sectors of the industry
Who is Required to Complete the PCGIC:
- Successful completion of this online e-learning module is now a mandatory requirement for all RCSA Member Companies and those individuals wishing to maintain Professional Member status
How to Register:
- Login to your Member Profile via the RCSA Homepage
- Navigate to the Memberships | RCSA Code & Compliance Landing Page
- Select the 'Click Here to Register for PCGIG Training'
- 'Add the Item' to your cart and complete the 'Proceed to the Checkout' function
- You will receive an 'Order Confirmation' confirming your enrollment
- Within 24-36 hours you will receive an email from the RCSA Membership Team detailing your login credentials to access and complete the PCGIG training
- via the RCSA online learning platform where learners can access a short e-learning module
- upon successful completion participants can access their auto-generated certificate
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Recognition:
- Learners will be awarded 5 CPD points upon successful completion
For More Information:
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904
E: [email protected]