RCSA has partnered with Ardrossan Insurance Brokers and their subsidiary company RCSA Insurance brokers , to provide an advisory service to negotiate competitive premiums and wide policy coverage for RCSA Corporate Members.
We hope to achieve a reduction on existing premiums for claims free accounts exclusive to RCSA Corporate Members only and as importantly a wording customised to your specific business needs.
We work with insurers who specialise in the recruitment industry.
These are long standing and well-respected relationships with insurance companies who support RCSA and its members, now and for the long term.
The team can also provide expert, detailed review of your client service agreements and contracts.
We do not subscribe to rigid insurer schemes or facilities – we are an independent insurance advisor working to a pre agreed and appropriate annual service fee- as with your other professional advisors.
Would you and your leadership team like to learn more about the fantastic outcomes we’ve achieved for agencies just like yours?
More recently we've demonstrated our industry expertise by:
- Structuring insurance for indemnity and hold harmless clauses
- Consolidating multistate/territory workers compensation programmes
- Broad cover for agency on-hired contractors
- Managing complex claims for injured workers as well as alleged employee mistreatment, professional negligence and vicarious liability claims
A little more about what you’ll get from us:
- A no cost review of your existing programme
- Targeting premium saving (for agencies with no open claims )
- Jargon free insurance and risk management advice
- Insurance centric advice for client contracts
- Cover from specialist insurers globally
- Interest and commission free premium financing plans
Risk Adviser/Corporate Account Manager
Very experienced insurance adviser specialising in professional services insurance placement, servicing, contract advice and claims.
Victoria has over 35 years experience in insurance as an in house legal advisor, risk manager /insurance buyer and as a broker.
Her client experience as a broker has encompassed advising a number of professional services sectors, including managing a book of recruitment and on hire clients.
Having worked in the London, Sydney and now Melbourne insurance markets, she is uniquely placed to provide wide ranging advice as to the best insurer option for a specific risk and to support clients in mitigating their exposures.