Prime Super – Principal Partner
For three years Prime Super has backed the recruitment and staffing sector through its Principal Partnership with the RCSA.
Prime Super is a profit-to-members super fund who has provided super and retirement solutions to Australians for over 20 years.
From humble beginnings in rural Australia, Prime Super has expanded to represent a diverse range of workers across multiple industries. Their ‘surprisingly straightforward’ solutions take the complexity out of super and investments for members, helping them grow, manage and protect their wealth. Prime Super currently looks after approximately $5 billion in funds for more than 127,000 members.
Benefits of choosing Prime Super for your business:
Benefits for your employees:
- manage your super obligations easily with your EmployerOnline account,
- dedicated assistance from an Australian customer service centre and local regional managers,
- lodge your payments and data once, using our clearing house service – at no additional cost to you,
- default fund status and MySuper authorisation.
- financial literacy seminars at no additional charge,
- lower than average fees,
• strong long-term investment returns*,
- a range of investment options,
- competitively priced insurance cover what can be dialled up or down according to their needs, and
- no admin fees for accounts with balances under $6,000.
*Please note that past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Contact Prime Super – make the switch today
If you’d like more information about Prime Super or help with your super obligations, please contact one of your dedicated Prime Super relationship managers.
Jess Saxena - 0499 700 226 email@example.com
Gil Sebbag - 0468 308 820 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Redman – 0488 448 552 email@example.com
Louie Gorgijeski – 0455 951 119 firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Prime Super on their social channels
This information is provided by Prime Super and is general in nature. It does not take account of your personal circumstances. You should obtain personal advice where appropriate. Prime Super Pty Ltd (ABN 81 067 241 016, AFSL 219723) is the Trustee of Prime Super (ABN 60 562 335 823). A Product Disclosure Statement is available from primesuper.com.au or by calling 1800 675 839.