Business Development Masterclass
Are you uncovering and converting key accounts on a consistent
basis to grow your client base?
If not, join Sophie Robertson for this full-day workshop where she will show you how best to use the tools to elicit the performance possible.
1. How to identify your conscious and subconscious attitudes to sales that may be holding you back
2. What a truly great recruiter does, thinks and takes action on
3. Strategies to help you perform like a Champion in the fickle business of recruitment and business development
4. How to develop your Unique Selling Proposition when you enter the market as a recruiter
5. How to use features & benefits to influence your prospects to buy
6. The 3 most persuasive words in sales and how to use them for maximum impact
7. The 3 main objections, recruiters encounter and how to overcome them
8. How to listen for the hidden message behind the prospect's
words The difference between being a transactional vs. a relational
9. How to implement a sales and visit cycle to develop and account manage your client relationships
10. Seven different ways to close including up-selling to retained search vs. contingent search
11.Which critical metrics to monitor to make you a Business Development and/or Recruitment Pro
Be prepared, this is a hands-on practical workshop which will give you
strategies to immediately increase your conversions and therefore your
This workshop is suitable for:
- Experienced recruiters
- Business Development Consultants
- Team Leaders who train and coach consultants
- Recruitment business owners
- Anyone wanting to develop their business development skills
Meet the facilitator: Sophie Robertson FRCSA
Sophie Robertson worked in the recruitment industry in Australia for 18 years. Her positions ranged from Consultant to General Manager and Business Development Director. Career highlights include rapid promotion from Consultant to Branch Manager, where Sophie ran the most profitable branch out of 30 branches nationally for five consecutive years, securing major accounts e.g. David Jones Ltd, Samsung Electronics and Asics Tiger to name a few.
Sophie's expertise lies in selling, growing and managing major accounts for sustained profit regardless of the general economy. Her relationship building skills are second to none.
Sophie founded Younique Coaching in 2007 and now provides training, coaching and mentoring to recruiters and recruitment business owners in the areas of Business Development, Recruitment and Leadership.
Sophie’s Temp Desk Masterclass and Business Development Masterclass workshops have been immensely popular for the RCSA and have been sold out in several states.
Sophie was the resident expert columnist on recruiterdaily.com.au for the "Ask an Expert" column where she contributed 100 articles on recruitment related topics over a three year period. Her opinions in the areas of life and career coaching have been sought by The Sydney Morning Herald, Body & Soul magazine and Marie Claire.
Face to face learning with Sophie Robertson
- In-class discussions and interaction
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
Note: there are a minimum number of enrollments required for the workshop to run, please confirm by speaking with a member of the Learning & Development team that the event is
running as planned, before booking flights or accommodation.
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904