Social Recruiting & Building Communities
Social recruiting puts the social back into social media. The business case is clear, passive candidates utilise social media to look for their next career move.
Social recruiting is part of your marketing campaign to attract talent and is simply cheaper than using job boards, a number of social platforms allows you to research and get to know your candidate from afar (digital stalking but in a positive way) and getting your campaign right will attract quality candidates to your desk (if done properly).
Join Tanya Williams in this 2.5 hour workshop where you will get across social recruiting and understand how you as a recruiter can reach candidates using social platforms and also use platforms as talent databases for advertising.
- Understanding the true value of social recruiting to your personal & business brand
- The psychology behind it and why that impacts your social efforts
- How to put the social back into your job posts
- How to encourage ‘digital sneezers’ to amplify your messages
- How to get your audience to build your content for you (that they will love and share)
- Simple digital tools that will make save you time & resources throughout the process Real life examples of who is doing it wellT
Who Should Attend:
- Business Development staff, or anyone whose job involves identifying and developing new client prospects in the staffing industry
Meet the facilitator: Tanya Williams, Chief of Everything Digital Conversations
Tanya is Chief of Everything at Digital Conversations and a Tradigital expert, who works with clients to understand how to integrate digital into existing traditional marketing channels to leverage exposure and get more bang for your marketing buck.
As an outsourced Digital Specialist, Tanya is experienced in all aspects of digital, has a focus on outcomes and ROI with a goal to use the right digital channels to make your business more visible.
Tanya is also an author of four ebooks, an active blogger, a video marketing specialist and is passionate about educating and helping businesses understand how to use digital to engage, connect and be relevant to their audiences. Her mantra is never let anyone dull your sparkle.
- Live workshop learning with Tanya Williams
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
Note: there are a minimum number of enrollments required for the workshop to run, please confirm by speaking with a member of the Learning & Development team that the event is
running as planned, before booking flights or accommodation.
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904