Talent Management Strategies for Attracting Your Future Workforce
With technology advances changing recruitment demographics the landscape for recruiters is either threat or a viable opportunity.
The growing influence of consumerism and talent markets is shaping the future of work, RCSA invites you to join this workshop where Chris Long will engage you to see how you can use this shifting landscape as an opportunity to improve how your work is done.
Through Enterprise Design Thinking Chris will cover the following strategies in how to determine future needs:
- Match skills and abilities with tasks and assignments
- Build competencies and capabilities
- Market Mapping to find your future workforce
- Social Communities to build Talent Pipeline
- Develop workforce strategies to balance an organization's talent skills and talent gaps
- How to become more impactful and productive, increase decision-making in stakeholder engagement
- How Learning in the Flow of Work can be incorporated
- Insight into a Toolbox that supports your Workforce as a whole in achieving external outcomes such as productivity as well as internally focused ones such as wellness and personal development
By Building Strategies through a New Model Key Outcomes will be:
- Learn how to develop Workforce planning strategies
- Learn how to balance your organization's talent skills and talent gaps
- Expand your thoughts on how work can get done
Meet the facilitator: Chris Long
Chris Long has 17 years in the HR & Talent Industry.
Commencing his career in agency, where he was part of one successful IPO and one MBO, before moving to the corporate sector. Chris has formed a niche for himself as being the go to person for large scale project implementations & transformations, having successfully delivered one 53 Country HRIS implementations, a 44 Country HCM transformation and currently on the second largest Infrastructure Project Globally, Transport NSW.
Face to face learning with Chris Long
- Workshop discussions and interaction
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
Note: there are a minimum number of enrollments required for the workshop to run, please confirm by speaking with a member of the Learning & Development team that the event is
running as planned, before booking flights or accommodation.
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904
E: email@example.com </