Pump Up Your Sales Team
When sales people feel confident and passionate, they can access new levels of talent and success. Courage allows sales people to beat call reluctance, to question up, inject personality into their pitch, give uplifting presentations, to follow up and close up, and so on. Put a new perspective on team dynamics and use new found leadership techniques to pump-up your sales results.
This half-day workshop is designed to have you not only understand team dynamics but using them to your advantage to motivate your team to new levels of success. Join Kirsten Leng who will share the fundamentals to sophisticated tools this workshop is a solid foundation for uplifting teams.
- Induct to Hit the Ground Running
- Tool up with a comprehensive induction template to save time
- Get your team members to 'hit-the-ground running' with a thorough transformation process
- Propel Your Sales Meetings Into Another League
- Propel your sales meetings into another league where staff play an active role and leave empowered
- Understand Your Team As Individuals
- Continually observe and adjust your leadership techniques to ensure optimal performance of your sales staff
- Conduct a SWOT'UM on all sales staff and utilise this information to lead effectively
- Set Clear and Motivational Expectations, Goals and Targets
- Drive motivation and performance through implementing key strategies
Who Should Attend:
- Experienced Leaders who would like a refresh or to gain new perspectives
- Direct Salesperson
- Relationship Managers
- Business Development Managers
Meet the facilitator: Kirsten Leng
Kirsten Leng is the founder and Director of Infinitus®, Kirsten has a hands-on role in the business as a Director, consultant, facilitator/presenter and author of seminars, references and training technologies. Kirsten’s business background traverses over two decades in sales management and business consultancy across diverse industries throughout Australasia.
As well as having business and management qualifications, she is a qualified nutritionist and uses this base to research and develop wellness (the latest offering from Infinitus®) and nutrition technologies to transform workplaces, build resilience and energise new levels of corporate performance.
Kirsten has over fifteen years experience consulting in business, leadership and sales and is well respected as a vibrant and motivating presenter and facilitator. She thrives in creating processes, tools and frameworks which create efficiencies and drive performance. Her inspiring training techniques are highly valued and sought after – evident by the number of repeat clients she receives. She is passionate about creating both instant and long-term results for her clients, who describe her as dynamic, uplifting and thoroughly professional.
- Face to face learning with Kirsten Leng
- Open Q&A
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
Note: there are a minimum number of enrollments required for the workshop to run, please confirm by speaking with a member of the Learning & Development team that the event is running as planned, before booking flights or accommodation.
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904