Temp Desk Masterclass
How would you like to bill $56k per month without having to rely on permanent placements?
For the first time in 25 years, both temporary and permanent roles are booming! Are you capitalising on this booming recruitment market? Are you using temps to future proof your business and to get more control over your perm jobs?
This workshop will cover not just the process and skills required in selling, building, growing and managing a profitable temp desk, but will teach your consultants to work a lot smarter so they can get quicker results whilst providing a gold star service to your clients.
In this workshop, you will learn:
1. The key metrics for building a successful temp desk
2. Four quick ways to find temp business plus how to create temp opportunities
3. How to get to the decision makers and sell temps
4. The three main objections and how to overcome them
5. How to increase your hours immediately with the temps you already have working
6. How to establish and sell temp rates and temp to perm fees
7. Three "must ask" questions to ask including identifying the two main types of temps
8. The weekly schedule on a temp desk to maximise hours billed and how to give gold star service
9. Relationship building with your clients
10. Two magical sales questions to immediately boost your bottom line when asked correctly and consistently
11. Three value adds you must provide to temp clients
12. Incentives to ensure temps stay in long term assignments
13. Best practices to become the best temp employer in the market
14. How to tender for and win temp business
"I wanted to thank you for your session today, I found your honesty, insights and clear passion for improving our industry and the people in it inspiring..... I saw some things you discuss in the workbook very interesting"
- Kelly Services
"The training was absolutely amazing. I came out with so many tools. Learned everything from efficient candidate care, client care, handling objections and how to control the conversation. Sophie did all this while keeping the under tone of “Specificity” and the importance of it the entire time . Almost everything taught tied back into the power of being specific and how it is vital to succeed in recruitment. I went in wanting help with process and being better at process because I actually feel overwhelmed at work being new to recruitment. Thanks to Sophie and the way she used some of her real life examples I feel a lot more equipped as a consultant to do well. Top 3 things I left with is learning how to dig into discovering if a PSA is a real road black or not, being more efficient in interviews, and treating our candidate data base as a “fleet” to be memorized. I look forward to the next course to be honest!"
"I’m just wanted to write and tell you how much I enjoyed your Temp Desk Masterclass yesterday. I found it very informative and inspiring, and you were a fabulous presenter."
- The Allied Group
Meet the facilitator: Sophie Robertson FRCSA
Sophie Robertson worked in the recruitment industry in Australia for 18 years. Her positions ranged from Consultant to General Manager and Business Development Director. Career highlights include rapid promotion from Consultant to Branch Manager, where Sophie ran the most profitable branch out of 30 branches nationally for five consecutive years, securing major accounts e.g. David Jones Ltd, Samsung Electronics and Asics Tiger to name a few.
Sophie's expertise lies in selling, growing and managing major accounts for sustained profit regardless of the general economy. Her relationship building skills are second to none.
Sophie founded Younique Coaching in 2007 and now provides training, coaching and mentoring to recruiters and recruitment business owners in the areas of Business Development, Recruitment and Leadership.
Sophie’s Temp Desk Masterclass and Business Development Masterclass workshops have been immensely popular for the RCSA and have been sold out in several states.
Sophie was the resident expert columnist on recruiterdaily.com.au for the "Ask an Expert" column where she contributed 100 articles on recruitment related topics over a three year period. Her opinions in the areas of life and career coaching have been sought by The Sydney Morning Herald, Body & Soul magazine and Marie Claire.
- Face to face learning with Sophie Robertson
- Open Q&A
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
Note: there are a minimum number of enrollments required for the workshop to run, please confirm by speaking with a member of the Learning & Development team that the event is running as planned, before booking flights or accommodation.
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904