Mastering Labour Hire & Contracting Safety
We welcome you to take part in the most practical and engaging on-hire risk management program available today in the health and safety space.
Learn what your responsibilities are as an on-hire business and ensure you have the knowledge, know-how and tools to avoid work health and safety litigation and workplace injuries.
This half-day session offers participants a detailed understanding of work health and safety law fundamentals and how they apply in an on-hire sense.
Learning outcomes from the workshop:
- Who in an on-hire firm holds individual accountability for health and safety
- Achieving due diligence and the on-hire web of responsibility
- what your firm and other duty holders need to do to meet primary duty of care
- A practical work health and safety framework an on-hire firm can strive to achieve
- Focus goals that participants need over the next 6 to 12 months to get health and safety on track
Participants will return to their workplace with fresh insight into on-hire work health and safety, armed with goals to work towards and achieve a healthy and safe on-hire business.
Meet the facilitator: Amy Towers
Founder and Director of Risk Collective
Amy Towers is obsessed with setting you free when it comes to your work health and safety obligations. A risk expert with more than 10 years' experience working as a Health and Safety Specialist and Consultant, Amy enjoys solving complex business problems and is truly passionate about guiding, directing and protecting you and your business against health and safety risks.
- A live classroom workshop with Amy Towers
- References to recent case studies
- Q & A session
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
Note: there are a minimum number of enrollments required for the workshop to run, please confirm by speaking with a member of the Learning & Development team that the event is
running as planned, before booking flights or accommodation.
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904