How to Triple your Sales Using Phone and Email more Effectively
What would doubling or tripling your results mean to your bottom-line?
This invaluable Sales Skills (2 part) Video Workshop teaches you the skills and techniques you will need on the telephone, LinkedIn and email to get more leads, appointments and close more sales.
Strategy is all that matters, and you have the opportunity to learn tried and tested formula's from an expert. You will be able to call your past and existing customers without feeling a pest and you’ll be able to follow-up mail-outs and quotes without the fear of rejection.
Part I - 15th, October 2pm - 4pm
Part II - 22nd, October 2pm - 4pm
- Build rapport by asking the right questions, demonstrating good listening skills and matching the customer's style (applicable to face to face selling and telephone selling)
- Master techniques for making a sales presentation on the phone and face to face, handle objections, close and up sell
- Create an effective telephone sales script for selling your services, selling a candidate and following-up
- Understand the 6 steps to preparing a successful prospecting campaign - goal setting, call preparation, objection handling scripts, preparing a good target list, preparing yourself and having a follow-up system
- Construct an email that sells you, your services and encourages connections on LinkedIn.
Who Should Attend:
Recruitment Consultants & Professionals
- Recruitment Leaders
- Emerging Leaders
- Those seeking to sharpen their essential sales skills
Meet the facilitator: Jenny Cartwright
Jenny Cartwright is author of the book “Don’t Get Hung Up! (How to sell products and services by phone) “, the E-book “Top Telesales Techniques That Work!” and co-author of “Secrets of Top Sales Professionals” and has personally trained over 70,000 people in sales and telesales.
A Sales and Marketing expert she has been in Sales and Marketing for the last 32 years and has exceeded many companies’ expectations with outstanding results from her consulting and training.
Her knowledge is essential for everyone who promotes products and services.
She was National Marketing Manager of the Telford hotel Group, International Marketing Manager of Centralian Tours and Product Development Manager of Insight International Tours before changing direction to the area of telesales.
- Interactive and engaging - Part I & Part II each session is a 2-hour video workshop delivery using Zoom
- In-session discussions and open Q&A with Jenny Cartwright
- As per our Terms & Conditions Video Workshops are not recorded, therefore will not be available to view post the scheduled date and time
- Any no-show attendees will be marked absent and will be considered as a non-refundable transaction
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
Note: there are a minimum number of enrollments required for the video workshop to run, please confirm by speaking with a member of the Learning & Development team that the event is running as planned, before booking flights or accommodation.
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904