How to Network on LinkedIn with the Clients you Deserve
At the heart of the Think Bespoke
approach is taking a strategic perspective of your competitive business landscape and helping you see the big picture and how your brand, website, social media and content all hangs together.
Leverage the deep knowledge of one of Australia's leading independent LinkedIn training specialists, Karen Hollenbach. Understand how to develop your personal brand and discover your impact and how to leverage your influence both internally and externally.
When we know how to use a platflorm like LinkedIn to communicate our brand story, you can attract more of the clients your deserve, at the heart of this concept is knowing What do you want to be known for on LinkedIn?
and Who are you trying to influence on LinkedIn?
- Decide how you will use LinkedIn to help you achieve your professional goals
- Understand the options available to you to engage with other professionals on LinkedIn
- Explore the value of conversation starters on LinkedIn
- Learn the key ways to engage with others (from messaging to what you like and comment on in your newsfeed)
- Understand Think Bespoke's foundational and intermediate networking steps to get more of the clients you deserve
Who Should Attend:
- Social Media Specialists & Managers
- Growth Hackers
- Content Strategist & Managers
- Information Architects & Designers
Meet the facilitator: Karen Hollenbach
Karen Hollenbach is a content marketer and storyteller who's developed a reputation for showing clients how to use LinkedIn and other online assets as a powerful tool to collaborate and network online. As the Founding Director of Think Bespoke, a Melbourne based training consultancy for individuals and organisations, Karen works with recruitment and B2B clients across Australia, providing best practice and customised training solutions.
Karen's practical approach is based on effective communication and relationship building principles. Her insights will help you apply all the truths you know and trust to the digital age so you can start more online conversations that result in genuine leads and focused outcomes.
- A Video Workshop delivered by Karen Hollenbach
- Engaging discussions
- Open Q&A
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
Note: video workshop joining link and instructions will be sent to each registrant prior to delivery date
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904