RCSA Code for Professional Conduct
The driving force behind RCSA is the vision:
"Shaping our profession through standards, knowledge and influence."
The RCSA takes this vision and accompanying goals seriously.
Thus, all RCSA Members are governed by a Code for Professional Conduct, authorised by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission - this Code includes a set of important Principles which guide the behaviour of all Members.
Successful completion of the e-learning module program is now mandatory for all Member Companies and those individuals wishing to maintain Professional Member status.
What is covered in the RCSA Code for Professional Conduct:
- General Principles of Conduct
- Specific Principles of Conduct
- Guidelines and Recommendations
Who is Required to Complete the Code
- Corporate Members and their staff
- Individual Members
How to Register:
- Login to your Member Profile via the RCSA Homepage
- Navigate to the Memberships | RCSA Code & Compliance Landing Page
- Select the 'Click Here to Register for Code Training'
- 'Add the Item' to your cart and complete the 'Proceed to the Checkout' function
- You will receive an 'Order Confirmation' confirming your enrollment
- Within 24-36 hours you will receive an email from the RCSA Membership Team detailing your login credentials to access and complete the Code training
- via the RCSA online learning platform
- access to an e-learning module where participants are then required to complete short assessment quiz
- upon successful completion participants will be issued an auto-generated certificate
For More Information:
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904