Employment New Zealand: Workplace Policies
Know your minimum employment rights and responsibilities. Online Employment Learning modules have been launched by Employment New Zealand, part of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment.
Employer online modules are complimentary and take recruitment professionals through essential employment information from what must be in employment agreements to a quick guide on annual leave/holidays obligations.
For new New Zealand recruitment firms these are a great way for recruitment professionals
and or new leaders to get across everything they need to know about their responsibilities as an employer. And for the New Zealand on-hire workforce
staff the modules support on-hire workforce employees understand their minimum rights.
Why consider these eLearning modules to form part of your professional development as a recruitment professional? Put simply it’s important to start any employment relationship on the right foot and these New Zealand employment modules help to identify and mitigate any misunderstandings at the outset.
Get your on-hire employees to complete these free online modules, particularly those employees who are new to work or new to New Zealand.
There’s plenty more on employment agreements and other important topics in the online modules, which can be found on the Employment New Zealand website here
Finding out About your Responsibilities as an Employer in New Zealand
The following modules supporting the development of recruitment professionals:
- Working Arrangements (Employer)
- Employment Agreements (Employer)
- Pay & Wages (Employer)
- Hours of Work (Employer)
- Annual Leave/Holidays (Employer)
- Other leave (Employer)
- Resolving Problems (Employer)
Finding out About your Responsibilities as an Employee in New Zealand
- An Introduction to your Employment Rights
- Working Arrangements (Employee)
- Employment Agreements (Employee)
- Pay & Wages (Employee)
- Hours of Work (Employee)
- Annual Leave/Holidays (Employee)
- Other leave (Employee)
Who is Required to Complete the Employment New Zealand online eLearning Modules:
- Learners who complete the RCSA Consulting Certificate: online program, 2-day classroom deliveries and our online facilitated Recruitment Essentials (NZ) formats
- RCSA promotes recruitment professionals who hold a role in the supply of an employment service to consider completing the online modules as part of their on-going professional development
How to Register:
- Login to your Member Profile via the RCSA Homepage Navigate to Learning and select Employment New Zealand eLearning Modules
- Select the module title topics and 'Add the Item' to your cart and complete the 'Proceed to the Checkout' function
- You will receive an 'Order Confirmation' confirming your enrollment
- Within 24-36 hours you will receive an email from the RCSA Learning & Development team detailing your login credentials to access the eLearning modules