How to Develop your Inbound & Outbound Sales Strategy
There are very fixed opinions proclaiming ‘cold calling is dead’ or that ‘inbound marketing is a fad’ in recruitment, each tearing the other methodology apart. There are pros and cons to both methodologies as a modern-day recruiter you need to adopt a combination of the both to maximise your results.
It’s time to take the word sales out of the sales process, the buyer has evolved, and they don’t like being sold to but guess what? It doesn’t stop them from buying it’s our job to find the sweet spot that sits between need and solution and this can easily happen with a series of well-crafted conversations.
- Understand the buyer evolution and why your sales funnel may not yield the same results it used to
- Know why implementing inbound marketing and outbound sales strategies will guarantee your best results in 2019
- Understand the principle of inbound marketing and what the best channels are to create inbound leads and referrals
- Know why building a referral selling machine has to be your PRIMARY sales method
- Avoid the common mistakes recruiters make with outbound sales calls
- Understand how to open a sales call without undermining the KNOW, LIKE & RESPECT the prospect has with your personal or company brand
- Know how to build rapport quickly, whilst remaining authentic and building trust
- Create a questioning structure that will guide the ‘conversation’ through a proven sales model but remains conversational
- Demonstrate the value you can add from a solution-based sales model
Who Should Attend:
- Business Development Professionals
- Even the most experienced professionals will leave this session with fresh awareness and strategies in sourcing
Meet the facilitator: Amanda Hector
Amanda Hector - Managing Director of recruitment training business ‘Recruiter Developer’ has worked in the recruitment industry for over 20 years. In addition she is a professionally qualified trainer, certified coach and serial business owner.
For the last 10 years Amanda has been a specialist recruitment and sales trainer in Australia, New Zealand and the UK. During this time she has helped recruiters and recruitment business owners with organisational development and performance by developing skills, behaviours and processes to improve profitability, efficiency and retention.
With her education system exposure, commercial experience and all round knowledge of ground up levels of recruitment, she is uniquely positioned as a niche market leader in recruitment training.
- Workshop learning with Amanda Hector
- In-class discussions
- Open Q&A
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904