Measure your Maturity: How Well Positioned is your Business for Growth
Exclusive for RCSA Members, Bruce Duncan from PeopleNZ is delivering a workshop that will transform the way you view
As a business owner, building and scaling your business is challenging, complex and sometimes confusing.
How often have you been told you should focus on ‘working on the business’? But how can you
work on the business without understanding when and what you should work on?
What if you actually found the formula that outlines and prioritises the key business
components that require improvement?
Numbers are strictly limited, join this half-day session where you will get across the key components of a recruitment business through a People NZ growth
programme called the Elevater.
The Elevater is a customised solution specially for the
recruitment industry called ‘The Real Deal’. Upon registration each attendee will have access to an online assessment tool called the BizCheck where these results will be available to you at time of workshop.
This solution will solve and simplify some of the challenges and complexities in your business.
What You'll have After Measuring your Maturity:
- You will receive a business guide on the Top 20 Critical Business Components & key phases to growth
- A Maturity dashboard that reflects your present position as a business
- Significant clarity on your business strengths and a clear picture of key initiatives
which need to be implemented
- A business improvement framework with a plan on the priorities for the next 90
Golden nugget moments and solutions from the workshop
- Networking opportunities with like minded business owners
Who Should Attend:
- Highly motivated recruitment business owners with 3+ staff, who want to see a strong return
on investment for training and development opportunities
What can I Expect in the Group Workshop?
- The workshops have a positive, relaxed envionment, with fairly intensive and comprehensive
materiel to ensure you maximise your investment
- The workshops have key objectives with a planned agenda and templates to complete
- The content has been designed to provide the knowledge, tools and templates to create clarity
in your business
- We will also provide all the workshop content in an online client hub.
Who else will be in there?
- The group workshops will have a limited number of 8 other business owners
- No one will be
expected to share confidential information, but we will welcome your questions & comments
during the workshop
- We will have group discussions on a variety of business components. This will not include the
sharing of any confidential ideas or IP
- These workshops will also provide opportunities to connect and network with other business
Who should I bring?
- The group workshops are designed for owners and managers of a business. In some cases in
the group workshop it is recommended that you bring an influential individual from your
business to participate.
Meet the facilitator: Bruce Duncan
PeopleNZ founder Bruce Duncan knows a thing or two about building a business from
In 1993, instead of investing his life savings into a home for his family, he set up an IT
talent management company. Over the next 15 years they reached a 13 million turnover and
exited by selling to a multinational company.
After selling his company, Bruce saw so many people in his line of work simply do the same
thing all over again. Build, work, sell, repeat. It was assumed that he’d do the same. But that
didn’t motivate him. What Bruce really wanted to do was help and support like minded
entrepreneurs achieve their goals & ambitions.
- Face to face session with Bruce Duncan
In-class discussions & engagement with others
- Open Q&A
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
Note: there are a minimum number of enrollments required for the workshop to run, please confirm by speaking with a member of the Learning & Development team that the event is running as planned, before booking flights or accommodation.
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904