Getting to Yes: Practical Techniques to Confidently Engage & Influence Stakeholders
In your role, you’re likely to have multiple stakeholders with various interests in your work. Regardless of whether these stakeholders are external, senior, junior or level with your position, it’s vital that you can communicate effectively in order to present solutions, get buy in, earn their trust and deliver joint outcomes.
Join Master Trainer of NLP, Chandell Labbozzetta in this 4-hour workshop and you’ll discover how to identify the objectives and objections when dealing with stakeholders, how and why to set expectations around what you can deliver and methods to push back and say no when you need to. This session with assist attendees to approach communications with a renewed level of confidence and improve their outcomes with stakeholders.
- Communication techniques to use with senior, junior and horizontal stakeholders
- Understand how to present solutions and get buy in
- Methods to push back and say ‘no’
- Use framing and questioning methods to build respect and trust whilst getting the outcomes you need.
- Set expectations around what you can deliver without breaking trust
- Real world skills, action items to take into your workplace.
- A four step methodology to outcome based communication.
- A newfound approach towards internal confidence and reducing imposter syndrome.
Who Should Attend:
- Emerging Leaders, Managers & Directors
- Business Development Professionals
- Sales & Product Development Professionals
- Procurement Professionals
Meet the facilitator: Chandell Labozzetta
A highly sought after Author,
Trainer and Motivational
Speaker, Chandell regularly
coaches and trains people in
Australia and Internationally. The Co-Founder of Life Puzzle, Chandell shared a vision to
provide people with tools to work smarter NOT harder, to
achieve business success with bullet proof strategies.
A Certified Trainer of
Coaching and Conversational Hypnosis. With a talent for
teaching people to be excellent sales people and confident
public speakers, Chandell now shares with her clients the
tools that enabled her confidently grow a business by
400% in just 6months.
Nicknamed ‘the queen of rapport’ by colleagues and
clients she will help you overcome any limitations/fears
you may have holding you back from taking ACTION.
Chandell’s expertise and presence in front of both small and
large audiences is immediately apparent. She carefully
structures each presentation to ensure the right balance is
struck between raising the big issues relevant to the audience
and keeping each attendees’ undivided interest. She is able to
‘read’ her audience and calibrate her style accordingly.
- Face to face learning with Chandell Labbozzetta
- Open Q&A
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
Note: there are a minimum number of enrollments required for the workshop to run, please confirm by speaking with a member of the Learning & Development team that the event is running as planned, before booking flights or accommodation.
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904