Introduction to Recruitment Consulting
The fundamentals of recruitment don’t change but the efficiencies and technological methods of acquiring clients and candidates are constantly evolving - this one day intensive workshop will bring new consultant up to speed!
Through group activities, role plays, case studies and practical exercises, participants will understand what is required to develop the strong foundation needed to be a successful recruiter. Attendees will learn in a fun and collaborative environment under the guidance of a facilitator with a wealth of knowledge and industry experience.
This workshop covers the essential areas of recruitment for both Temporary and Permanent consultants in industrial and commercial markets. Attendees will benefit from the following content on the day; Telemarketing, Client Visits, Taking Job Briefs, Sourcing, Interviewing, Selecting, Presenting Candidates and the requirements to ensure the continuum of professional relationships. This workshop is about proven solutions and realistic approaches to the competitive and challenging world of recruitment - not text book theory.
This full day workshop is designed to provide an introduction to the world of a recruiter and the multi-faceted stages of the recruitment and selection process:
- Managing the candidates - sourcing & managing their expectations
- Managing your clients - superior service & managing their expectations
- Marketing - Promoting both the personal brand and the business
- Job Profiling - deciphering the role, the person & the key competencies
- Sourcing - designing advertisements & methods to source that elusive candidate
- Screening - telephone techniques, resume evaluation & assessments
- Selecting - behavioural interviews, selection tools & reference checking
- Servicing - repeat business & maintaining the relationship
- Legislation - Privacy and Anti-Discrimination overview
Who Should Attend:
Consultants new to the industry with less than 6 months' experience in the recruitment role, or those who have been in the role between 6 - 12 months and require a refresher.
Face to face learning
- In-class discussions and engaging role plays/interaction
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
Note: there are a minimum number of enrollments required for the workshop to run, please confirm by speaking with a member of the Learning & Development team that the event is
running as planned, before booking flights or accommodation.
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904