Are candidates getting better at misleading consultants? or are consultants not investing in the interviews? Recruitment uses interviewing processes when sourcing candidates, completing reference checks, client visits and taking the job briefs. This session will introduce the fundamentals to interviewing for new consultants.
Participants will learn how to develop the formula for fact-finding interviews and remove the guess work when interviewing candidates. Participants will be shown professional techniques to question (interview) the client more effectively, as well as increase the quality of conversations with referees - enhancing the benefit of Reference Checking as a valuable sales tool.
Remove the bias through effective questioning and uncover the true characteristics of the applicant, saving time and money all under the guidance of an industry facilitator with a wealth of industry knowledge and experience.
- Develop effective listening & communication techniques
- Understanding your Client and Candidate motivations and expectations
- Develop techniques to uncover more in Client and Candidate interviews
- Develop Competency Based Behavioural questions
- Develop questioning techniques for client and referee interactions
- Understanding the different types of interviews and interview traps
Who Should Attend:
Consultants new to the industry with less than 6 months' experience in the recruitment role, or those who have been in the role between 6 - 12 months and require a refresher.
- Live classroom learning with the facilitator
- In-class discussions and group role plays & interaction
- Opportunity to ask questions and engage
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
Note: there are a minimum number of enrollments required for the workshop to run, please confirm by speaking with a member of the Learning & Development team that the event is
running as planned, before booking flights or accommodation.
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904