How to Develop a Personal Brand for your Leadership Role
At the heart of the Think Bespoke
approach is taking a strategic perspective of your competitive business landscape and helping you see the big picture and how your brand, website, social media and content all hangs together.
Join this 2-hour workshop where Karen Hollenbach will show you how to develop your personal brand as a leader. Discover your impact and leverage your influence both internally and externally.
Effectively leading others is a matter of influence and developing this critical capacity requires leaders to continually invest time and energy into reconsidering and re-calibrating how you present yourself, and perceived by others.
- Understand the benefits of developing a personal brand for your leadership role
- Follow a step by step framework for developing your personal brand
- Use the examples shown and apply these to your own professional goals
- Understand how the concept of a personal brand translates to online tools such as LinkedIn profile, organisation bio and About Us page on your organisation’s website, or your own personal website.
Who Should Attend:
- Social Media Specialists & Managers
- Growth Hackers
- Content Strategist & Managers
- Information Architects & Designers
Meet the facilitator: Karen Hollenbach
Karen Hollenbach is a content marketer and storyteller who's developed a reputation for showing clients how to use LinkedIn and other online assets as a powerful tool to collaborate and network online. As the Founding Director of Think Bespoke, a Melbourne based training consultancy for individuals and organisations, Karen works with recruitment and B2B clients across Australia, providing best practice and customised training solutions.
Karen's practical approach is based on effective communication and relationship building principles. Her insights will help you apply all the truths you know and trust to the digital age so you can start more online conversations that result in genuine leads and focused outcomes.
- Face to face learning with Karen Hollenbach
- Open Q&A
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
Note: there are a minimum number of enrollments required for the workshop to run, please confirm by speaking with a member of the Learning & Development team that the event is running as planned, before booking flights or accommodation.
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904