Permanent Desk Masterclass
Are you considering developing your expertise and excelling in your role as a perm recruiter? Then ask yourself the following questions:
Are you placing 75% or more of your contingent jobs?
Are most of your jobs exclusive?
Do you know why the client should engage you on a retained basis rather than on a contingent basis?
Do your clients interview your entire shortlist?
Can you always get clients to give you immediate feedback after candidate interviews?
If you answered ‘no’ more than ‘yes’ to the above, then these are golden times, don't miss out on big billings! Are you making hay in this lucrative perm market by getting your clients and candidates under control?
Topics to be covered in this workshop:
1. Uncover any unhelpful thoughts that may be holding you back from being a top biller
2. Understand whether you are selling a service or a product
3. Understand how to sell retained search vs. contingent search
4. Taking Job descriptions & Person specifications that will ensure candidate interviews
5. Where and how to find quality candidates
6. How to write ads that will attract candidates
7. How to get your clients under control, so they return your calls, interview your candidates and give you feedback when you want them to
8. Understand the 4 most commonly used interview methodologies and their success rates in determining a good fit
9. How to get your candidates under control, so they return your calls and give you feedback
10. How to take back control of the hiring process, so the clients interview EVERY candidate
11. Understand your 3 critical tasks which you must do on a daily basis to be a successful 360 degree perm consultant
Meet the facilitator: Sophie Robertson FRCSA
Sophie Robertson worked in the recruitment industry in Australia for 18 years. Her positions ranged from Consultant to General Manager and Business Development Director. Career highlights include rapid promotion from Consultant to Branch Manager, where Sophie ran the most profitable branch out of 30 branches nationally for five consecutive years, securing major accounts e.g. David Jones Ltd, Samsung Electronics and Asics Tiger to name a few.
Sophie's expertise lies in selling, growing and managing major accounts for sustained profit regardless of the general economy. Her relationship building skills are second to none.
Sophie founded Younique Coaching in 2007 and now provides training, coaching and mentoring to recruiters and recruitment business owners in the areas of Business Development, Recruitment and Leadership.
Sophie’s Temp Desk Masterclass and Business Development Masterclass workshops have been immensely popular for the RCSA and have been sold out in several states.
Sophie was the resident expert columnist on recruiter daily.com.au for the "Ask an Expert" column where she contributed 100 articles on recruitment related topics over a three year period. Her opinions in the areas of life and career coaching have been sought by The Sydney Morning Herald, Body & Soul magazine and Marie Claire.
- An interactive full-day workshop with Sophie Robertson
- Be prepared to engage and learn
- Q&A throughout the session
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
Note: there are a minimum number of enrollments required for the workshop to run, please confirm by speaking with a member of the Learning & Development team that the event is
running as planned, before booking flights or accommodation.
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904