Winning Words: The Language of Sales
Words affect how we, and others, think and act. Science confirms that different parts of our brain are activated by different words. Frustratingly, we’re biologically tuned into the negative ones and this creates an unconscious barrier to success!
Recruiters use words every day - writing ads, taking job briefs, interviewing candidates and writing up interview summaries but nowhere does it impact our success more than in sales. Take away our face and body from the interaction, as in phone sales, email and social media and the words we use become critical.
Using psychological research, real- life examples and fun role plays, this one-day workshop aims to unlock your full sales potential by looking at the words we use in the recruitment industry and why they are failing us and then give you the power to change them.
A fun, interactive, informative day that will guarantee your success.
- Understand what happens in the human brain when we hear certain words
- Understand how those words impact on how people feel about us
- Learn the words that are proven to engage, build and sell and how to apply them in your recruitment sales activity
- How to “Close the Gates” with words and win that sale!
- How to take your client relationships to the next level
- How to stop thinking technology can do it all for you
- How to ‘switch on’ the ‘desire to buy’ part of your client’s brain
- The proven 6 Magic Words of Sales
- How to use those words when selling, handling objections, building relationships and negotiating
- Sales scripts incorporating the magic words
Who Should Attend:
- Recruitment Consultants
- Branch Managers and Business Owners
- Business Development Executives
Meet the facilitator: Bernadette Eichner
Bernadette Eichner has always got things done by reinventing herself and adapting to her environment. An elite athlete as a teenager, a record setting and award winning businesswoman, and an advisor to government, Bernadette joined the recruitment industry 22 years ago. She quickly established herself as a builder and leader of successful teams and was involved in the first and largest Master Vendor flexible workforce rollouts in Australia in the 1990’s.
After the birth of her daughter, Bernadette reinvented herself again and launched her own successful HR Consultancy, specializing in talent acquisition, retention and performance to an impressive client list. Not content to reinvent just herself, Bernadette has been involved in RecruitLoop from the beginning, reinventing recruitment!
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
This event will be open until two business days prior to the session unless booked out earlier.
For More Information:
RCSA Learning Centre
P: +03 9663 0555