Become an RCSA PEARL Mentee
PEARL Mentoring is designed to provide emerging or new recruitment leaders the opportunity to learn from fellow leaders within the industry.
Why join PEARL program?
As a Mentee you will gain new perspectives towards achieving your own personal leadership goals adding value to your footprint in leading others. RCSA is committed to further develop the capacity of our industry and nurture our next generation talent by encouraging communication between new and experienced professionals working in the field.
The program provides opportunities for Mentors to contribute to the well-being of the industry by passing on their knowledge and experience to others through reflection on their own work practices.
Mentors and Mentees are matched together based on their goals, objectives and professional background, who then meet on a monthly basis over the course of a year to discuss & plan how to actualise these goals.
How We Match Mentors & Mentees
To achieve a high standard Mentoring relationship, the process of matching Mentors to Mentees is all about the algorithm. Each participant completes an on-line questionnaire which incorporates questions covering professional, social and leadership preferences. Once an application profile is completed the profile-based algorithm draws on this information and searches for its potential-ideal match.
Final suggested matches are then reviewed by a committee of RCSA Members with previous experience in the mentoring program.
To be considered as a Mentee
, it is understood that you have:
• at least TWO year’s recent experience within the recruitment industry; and
• are a current RCSA Individual or Corporate Member; and
• can demonstrate that you currently hold or about to undertake a leadership role
Cost to Participate & Next Steps
Mentees will be charged a $330 + GST participation fee. This amount charged will cover the annual administrative costs of the program
- Second participant registrations will qualify for a 10% discount; for bulk enrolments please contact RCSA Learning & Development for more information
- After payment you will receive an email from RCSA Learning & Development which will include access steps to the Mentoring platform, and instructions to complete the on-line application questions
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points:
Upon successful completion of the program (closure 30th June 2020) each participant will earn 25 CPD points
Participants will be provided training through an Art of Mentoring e-Learning Package accessible directly through the dedicated RCSA platform.
- Induction training includes 5 E-Learning Modules, 1+hour of Instructional Video with Interviews and Demonstrations, plus downloadable 'How To Guides' and Tools
- The on-line platform includes unlimited access to Articles, Booklets, Exercises and Tips for Mentees
- At any point during the program the RCSA Mentoring Program Manager, Cheryll Seslija is available for clarity, direction or questions. Email: email@example.com
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Mentee Registration Fee
Where a match is deemed unsuitable by a mentor/mentee on the grounds of a conflict of interest the registration fee will be refunded on the following conditions:
a. The conflict of interest is deemed genuine by the RCSA
b. The conflict of interest flagged before 30th September 2018
2. Refunds will not be provided after the 1st October 2018
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904