How to Source & Build Talent Communities
One of the biggest challenges we see recruiters face is effective candidate sourcing and engagement. It doesn’t matter if you’re in a cyclical market, a candidate rich, or candidate short market – the fact remains it is one the biggest inhibitors to success if not done effectively.
The great news is there is a huge amount of technology available to support sourcing and candidate engagement. There's a multitude or apps, social channels, Automation tools, Geofarming, Bots, and Predictive analytic tools to name a few.
But let’s not forget that in house teams and clients could have access to this very same technology too.
Sourcing and candidate engagement need to be about more than just technology alone because this will be the clear differentiator between the value we add as an industry and how you differentiate yourself from the competition.
The highest performing recruiters we know, all have this in common: firstly, they know where to find them, how to engage with them authentically and most importantly maintain meaningful relationships with top talent.
- The pros and cons of active candidate sourcing
- The new rules and old skills of passive candidate sourcing
- Identify the characteristics of a ‘fully’ qualified candidate and know how to tap into motivators that are more than just money
- How to headhunt in a digital age
- Pacing candidate objections
- What talent pools are and why they’re not enough to keep you ahead of the curve
- Understand what talent communities are and the importance of these for cyclical challenges
- How to build an ongoing, multifaceted approach to candidate engagement that creates a talent community that begins to feed itself
- Techniques of how to use employer branding to build talent communities
Who Should Attend:
- Business Development Professionals
- Even the most experienced professionals will leave this session with fresh awareness and strategies in sourcing
Meet the facilitator: Amanda Hector
Amanda Hector - Managing Director of recruitment training business ‘Recruiter Developer’ has worked in the recruitment industry for over 20 years. In addition she is a professionally qualified trainer, certified coach and serial business owner.
For the last 10 years Amanda has been a specialist recruitment and sales trainer in Australia, New Zealand and the UK. During this time she has helped recruiters and recruitment business owners with organisational development and performance by developing skills, behaviours and processes to improve profitability, efficiency and retention.
With her education system exposure, commercial experience and all round knowledge of ground up levels of recruitment, she is uniquely positioned as a niche market leader in recruitment training.
- Workshop learning with Amanda Hector
- In-class discussions
- Open Q&A
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904