The Emotional Intelligence Undertone to Communicate Change
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is the underlying driver behind effective communication whether it be identifying and matching the perfect candidate for the role or delivering a rejection to a promising candidate.
As we encounter different situations, different people with different communication styles and an ever changing business world, communication is noted as being one of the top blockers to success and challenges within the workplace. The need to continuously develop our emotional intelligence within our communication styles can provide us with an EI Edge to complement our technical skills and master the role of recruitment professional.
Amy Jacobson brings her Emotional Intelligence (EI) workshops to the recruitment and staffing industry in this video workshop.
Learners will challenge some status quo measures of success and communication to identify that it’s not the message being communicated that determines the outcome, it is how you choose to deliver the message.
- Identify candidates core transferable skills to find the right role match – don’t chase the job title
- Using the emotional undertone of words to influence and fast track the outcome
- Interviewing skills for both the recruiter and the candidate
- The Power of the Pause
- Delivering rejections and having tough conversations
Who Should Attend:
This video workshop is ideal for:
- Recruiters who feel like they have to repeat themselves or are not getting the desired outcome at first attempt.
- Recruiters who are looking for more confidence in their communication skills.
- Recruiters who have targets but can’t seem to quite get there or are unsure which direction to take next/li>
- Business development professionals who would like to know how EI drives and influences the recruitment communication process
Meet the facilitator: Amy Jacobson
Amy Jacobson is an experienced Emotional Intelligence specialist, passionate speaker, inspirational leadership trainer and highly sought after Coach. She works with businesses and career minded people to achieve outstanding results, ignite passion, develop strengths and use Emotional Intelligence to create a clear career path to high performance and success. Amy has a burning passion and drive to see people reach their full potential, embrace their strengths and find their ‘y’. Whether it’s running a business, creating inspiring leaders and mentors or working one on one, everyone needs a ‘y’.
- Interactive and engaging video workshop delivery using Zoom
- In-session discussions and open Q&A with Amy Jacobson;
- References to recent case studies
Booking Terms & Conditions:
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904