Emerging Leaders Program
Most recruitment consultants who became managers were afforded this promotion because they were great consultants.
Whilst there are many characteristics and skill sets that carry from one role to the next, there is also a lot to learn when it comes to managing teams. Join Cam Elliot in this two part program where emerging or new leaders can get across the basics to brush up on their team management skills.
Learning outcomes will address best ways of motivating your team, and having them buy into overall goals and ultimately feel empowered to succeed on their own.
Part I - 29th, August 1pm - 3pm
Part II - 12th, September 1pm - 3pm
- Develop a coaching communication style that empowers your staff to be successful
- Learn how to have difficult conversations that lead to better outcomes for you and your team
- Understand the different motivators that affect a consultants performance
- Develop a team vision
- Develop effective relationships with your team
- Develop motivated staff
- Improved financial outcomes
- Reduce staff turnover
- Improve team culture
Who Should Attend:
- Emerging Leaders
- New Leaders
- Senior Consultants
Meet the facilitator: Cam Elliot
A results driven and goal-oriented leader - passionate about all things learning and development and sales performance. Cam previously led multiple sales groups for Australia, New Zealand and Singapore markets, now focusing on facilitating corporate training, improving sales performance and helping organisations close more business. Director and Founder at Elevate Sales Development and Sales Systems Consulting Cam has designed a series of workshop and video sessions exclusive to RCSA.
With more than 15-years years experience in sales and advertising within the online media and publishing industry and holding key positions held at ACP Magazines and Seven Network, management of iconic Australian brands (Qantas and Jetstar), and involvement with international events (Sydney 2000 Olympics and Rugby World Cup Series).
An interactive engaging two part Part I & Part II each session is a 2-hour video workshop delivery using Zoom
- As per our Terms & Conditions Video Workshops are not recorded, therefore will not be available to view post the scheduled date and time
- Any no-show attendees will be marked absent and will be considered as a non-refundable transaction
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904