How to Brand You & Your Business on Linkedin
If LinkedIn is on your to do list this year, then this video-session is your first step in helping you learn how to brand you and your business on LinkedIn!
Your LinkedIn Profile and Company Page should receive your full attention before you dedicate your precious time to networking and posting updates on LinkedIn. When you are on LinkedIn all paths do really lead to your profile.
How much information you complete on your profile will influence where LinkedIn ranks you in searches. Please note this is not the only factor that influences where you rank in search on LinkedIn.
A LinkedIn profile provides a number of key ways to brand yourself on LinkedIn, including:
- Links to publications and websites
- Storytelling via your summary and experience
- LinkedIn articles
- The content you share and engage with
Who Should Attend:
- Social Media Specialists & Managers
- Growth Hackers
- Content Strategist & Managers
- Information Architects & Designers
Meet the facilitator: Karen Hollenbach
Karen Hollenbach is a content marketer and storyteller who's developed a reputation for showing clients how to use LinkedIn and other online assets as a powerful tool to collaborate and network online. As the Founding Director of Think Bespoke, a Melbourne based training consultancy for individuals and organisations, Karen works with recruitment and B2B clients across Australia, providing best practice and customised training solutions.
Karen's practical approach is based on effective communication and relationship building principles. Her insights will help you apply all the truths you know and trust to the digital age so you can start more online conversations that result in genuine leads and focussed outcomes.
A live online classroom learning experience that is delivered to you anywhere in the world via virtual classroom (interactive workshop) using the Zoom learning platform.
- Please note the times listed are displayed in Australian Eastern Standard Time - Melbourne Time.
- At least two days prior to the scheduled training date, each attendee will be sent an email which contains a Zoom participant guide and also the unique Zoom User Log-on Link.
- The live training session is not recorded, therefore will not be available to view post the scheduled date. Any no-show attendees will be marked absent and will be considered as a non-refundable transaction.
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904