How to Source & Attract Multi-generational Talent
Today’s recruiters are expected to be equal part hunter and gatherer - to find 'unfindable’ talent, and bring them ´home’ to an organisation that fits. However for the first time in history we are dealing with prospective talent from five generations, which can prove incredibly valuable but can also present challenges for any growing organisation.
While most ´talent managers’ are aware of the generational differences, few of us have really embraced them, and are yet to nail the art of modulating our behaviour as a sourcer or recruiter in 2017 depending on whom we are trying to engage and lure into our talent community.
By attending this highly interactive video workshop, you'll learn how to:
- How to start thinking like an online marketer in order to appeal to the unique needs of each generational segment
- How to create multi-faceted sourcing strategies and outreach messaging capable of attracting the best talent from diverse backgrounds and different generations
- How to modulate your behaviour as a sourcer / recruiter depending on whom you are trying to engage
- How to integrate a multi-generational sourcing strategy with your employer brand; and
- How to ensure a positive candidate experience and positive ROI through a multi-faceted souring strategy.
Meet the facilitator: Paul Slezak FRCSA
Paul Slezak has seen success in the highly competitive recruitment and advertising industries in Australia and Hong Kong by applying his professionalism, drive and creativity to develop and deliver solutions. He was able to forge a presence in these markets by demonstrating the ability to inspire key decision makers, executive management, clients, collegaues and team members alike through his passion, enthusiasm and commitment towards all those with whom he come into contact
With nearly 20 years in the recruitment industry and having worked for both an international publicly listed group as well as a global niche recruitment business, Paul has been a hands-on recruiter, manager, trainer, coach, mentor, and regular speaker for the industry across Australia, Asia, Europe and North America. Paul is also a regular freelance journalist and presenter at Universities. One day he would still really like to host his own talk show!
Paul is a co-founder and Head of Community and Client Services at RecruitLoop - a new online recruitment platform that's set to reinvent the way recruitment works.