Mental Health 3-day Reset Challenge
Reset – Recharge - Regroup
Feeling a bit like you want that inspiration injection? Wanting to become re-energised and laser focused on what’s important to you to supercharge Q2!
Here is a LIVE 3-day Reset Challenge for you to TAKE CONTROL. This Reset Challenge is all about spotlighting you – yes you! Show up for 3 x 45 minute virtual sessions, each morning for 3-days and you will receive practical 'How to' hacks that you can gain immediate results from.
You will walk away from each session, inspired and with practical hacks you can implement immediately, that will have you more focused, achieving more by doing less...and just as important, having left over energy to focus on all aspects of your life you love.
This Reset Challenge is all about reclaiming your focus and energy so you can achieve your goals with ease.
Who can join this Challenge?
- Current RCSA Members; and
- Non-Members of RCSA; including
- Clients and Candidates from both current and our non-member communities
Essentially anyone can join, we encourage you to share the opportunity with your networks, hit the reset "button" and get involved!
Note: If you are not a member of the RCSA and would like to join:
- Set up your user profile using the 'Create Account' option
- Complete the required fields, don't forget to add your email address so we can send you your joining link
- Go to the Learning & Events calendar and locate the event (14th April)
- Click the Registration option and follow the steps to Checkout
If you encounter any issues please call 0800 441 904 or email email@example.com
to arrange your registration.
RCSA Membership Prize Draw:
AND wait, there’s more …. exclusive for RCSA Members who join this challenge each will go into a prize draw to win an 8-week (IPF) ‘Your Infinite Potential Formula™’ led by Kirsten which kicks off in May 2021. There are three spots up for grabs and to qualify all you need to do is share a short paragraph on why you would love to participate in the IPF program.
What will the 3-days look like?
All you need to do is show-up for 3 x 45 minute virtual sessions and take on that days challenge
- Day 1: Reset Challenge, have the energy to do what you enjoy most! A focus model to give you more clarity on what's really important to you, and to reclaim your energy and focus
- Day 2: Habit Challenge, who though you could start changing behaviour within 5-days! In this session, using scientific Habit model, you will learn to develop rock solid habits, that will help you hit those goals.
- Day 3: Sprint-Reset Challenge, now that you have locked in what is important, aligned your focus and created transformation habits, this session will focus on '3 Ways to get more Done by Doing Less!'
"Taking time out for me...even if it is only half an hour a day it makes a huge difference for my well being"
"Sprint reset - choosing a task, removing distractions, setting my timer for an hour and focusing on this one thing. It’s working a treat"
"A combination on focussing on the celebration and being more self aware"
"I've implemented all of the set challenges. I particularly loved Tiny Habits and the Recovery Pillars. These two have now been extended to my family which includes my rather reluctant 15-year-old son."
Scheduled Delivery Times:
This mental health challenge will be delivered virtually over Zoom and the live delivery session time will be 2pm - 2.45pm AEST | 12pm - 12.45pm AWST | 4pm - 4.45pm NZST
RCSA Membership Prize Draw:
AND wait, there’s more …. exclusive for RCSA Members who join this challenge will go into a prize draw to win an 8-week ‘Your Infinite Potential Formula™’ led by Kirsten which kicks off in May 2021.
Who's leading this challenge?
Kirsten Leng of Infinitus Professional Development
is leading this 3-day challenge.
She leverages potential to uplift performance of business leaders, presenters and sales professionals who want to go places.
Helping people like you accelerate their growth to achieve their goals faster.
Here's how to join the challenge:
- This is a RCSA Member complimentary challenge and to register grab your Membership Log-on Details
- Sign on to the RCSA site found here and click here to register for the program
- If your not sure what your Membership Log-on Details are or if you encounter any registration issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
- Each person who registers goes will go in the draw to win an 8-week ‘Your Infinite Potential Formula™’ led by Kirsten which kicks off in May 2021
- The winner of the draw will be notified within 3 - 5 business days following Day 3 of the reset challenge
RCSA Learning and Development Partner: ELMO
ELMO (ASX:ELO) is Australia and New Zealand’s only integrated cloud HR, payroll and rostering / time & attendance solution. ELMO is ISO 27001:2013 certified and our UTS partnership affirms our solutions are at the forefront of predictive analytics. We provide innovative technology to more than 1500 organisations across APAC, helping them to manage, engage, and inspire their people from one platform, with a single dashboard, and reporting suite.
- A live workshop program delivered using Zoom
- Each scheduled session will be facilitated by Kirsten Leng
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904