Post Planning for Maximum Results
Get your LinkedIn plan in place for the next quarter at this interactive video workshop. Have you heard about 90 day sprints? Well here's one for your LinkedIn content!
You know you need to spend more time posting, commenting and engaging on LinkedIn, so here’s your opportunity to create a plan that will allow you to review and refresh your focus and guide you on how to implement the top 3 business activities for LinkedIn for your personal brand and business.
Karen Hollenbach will show you what to focus on for LinkedIn, including content planning (what to post when), how to review your LinkedIn Profile analytics, set some posting goals, how to better understand your profile analytics and how to start more conversations with potential clients and candidates.
You will leave this interactive workshop with a plan for LinkedIn and a clear road map for what you need to do weekly and monthly to get maximum results from your time on LinkedIn.
Please note: Session time 11am - 1pm AEDT* | 1.00pm - 3pm NZT*
- How to Boost Your Online Profile (online webinar)
- Think Bespoke's Monthly & Annual Content Planner (template for what to post when)
- Think Bespoke’s Content Marketing Strategy Checklist
- Understand the 3 key business activities that maximise results on LinkedIn
- Decide a posting plan and client prospecting focus for the next quarter
- Review your Performance on LinkedIn
- Ask all your LinkedIn questions
Who Should Attend:
- Social Media Specialists & Managers
- Growth Hackers
- Content Strategist & Managers
- Information Architects & Designers
Meet the facilitator: Karen Hollenbach
Karen Hollenbach is a content marketer and storyteller who's developed a reputation for showing clients how to use LinkedIn and other online assets as a powerful tool to collaborate and network online. As the Founding Director of Think Bespoke, a Melbourne based training consultancy for individuals and organisations, Karen works with recruitment and B2B clients across Australia, providing best practice and customised training solutions.
Karen's practical approach is based on effective communication and relationship building principles. Her insights will help you apply all the truths you know and trust to the digital age so you can start more online conversations that result in genuine leads and focused outcomes.
- An interactive engaging 2-hour video workshop delivery using Zoom
- As per our Terms & Conditions Video Workshops are not recorded, therefore will not be available to view post the scheduled date and time
- Any no-show attendees will be marked absent and will be considered as a non-refundable transaction
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904