New Year, New LinkedIn: How to Boost your Online Profile
At the heart of the Think Bespoke approach is taking a strategic perspective of your competitive business landscape and helping you see the big picture and how your brand, website, social media and content all hangs together.
This is session two of a four-part video workshop series, a follow on development program from our successful How to Boost Your Online Profile
(first) session held in December 2019.
The learning dates scheduled are:
- Session Two: 19th Feb 2020
- Session Three: 14th July 2020
- Session Four: 29th Oct 2020
- Delivery times scheduled are 11am - 1pm AEDT*
Note: Participants will have access to session one which is a webinar recording, held 3rd December 2019
Join this virtual series to review and refresh your focus on LinkedIn for the quarter ahead to implement the top 3 business activities for LinkedIn for your personal brand and business.
- Review your Performance on LinkedIn
- Refresh your content goals and client prospecting focus
- Update & Refresh LinkedIn Content Plan
- Ask all your LinkedIn questions
All attendees will receive a Content Marketing Strategy Checklist and a Think Bespoke's Annual Content Planner.
Who Should Attend:
- Social Media Specialists & Managers
- Growth Hackers
- Content Strategist & Managers
- Information Architects & Designers
Meet the facilitator: Karen Hollenbach
Karen Hollenbach is a content marketer and storyteller who's developed a reputation for showing clients how to use LinkedIn and other online assets as a powerful tool to collaborate and network online. As the Founding Director of Think Bespoke, a Melbourne based training consultancy for individuals and organisations, Karen works with recruitment and B2B clients across Australia, providing best practice and customised training solutions.
Karen's practical approach is based on effective communication and relationship building principles. Her insights will help you apply all the truths you know and trust to the digital age so you can start more online conversations that result in genuine leads and focused outcomes.
- An interactive engaging 2-hour video workshop delivery using Zoom
- As per our Terms & Conditions Video Workshops are not recorded, therefore will not be available to view post the scheduled date and time
- Any no-show attendees will be marked absent and will be considered as a non-refundable transaction
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904