Boost Sales & Relationships using Coaching
In this intensive 4 hour virtual program, delivered via ZOOM you’ll learn a super-effective sales methodology based on our unique, extremely practical T.O.A.D.™ Coaching model.
Based on practical neuroscience, T.O.A.D.™ Coaching is something unique and totally different. It will set you will set you apart from the pack and will take your consulting and relationship sales skills to whole new level, helping you uncover the [often] hidden needs of your clients, candidates, and your own team.
Like all the best tools, T.O.A.D.™ Coaching is deceptively simple to learn and to apply. We guarantee that your sales team will be walk away equipped to implement these strategies in their own sales processes straight after the training!
The incredible thing about the T.O.A.D.™ Coaching model is that as you develop your skills, you’ll find you can also apply it and improve performance in many different areas, not just in a sales context.
It will also help you get better job and candidate briefs from clients, and it will help you in candidate interviews.
In addition, it is an extremely powerful leadership development tool that we teach leaders at all levels. Clients also regularly tell us they even apply it at home – I often use it with my kids (10 & 8).
Session Time by Time Zone - 6.00AM - 10.30AM AWST* | 10.00AM - 12.30PM AEST* | 9.00AM - 1.30PM AEDT* | 11.00AM - 3.30PM NZDT*
Key elements of T.O.A.D.™ Coaching for Sales Training
- How you can create a competitive sales and leadership edge using coaching-based techniques
- Understanding why a Coaching methodology is so powerful and how it creates an environment for improved sales, relationships, and leadership
- Using coaching practices to uncover the (often) hidden needs of your clients/customers
- A neuroscience-based understanding of how your brain works (and your candidates’ & clients’ brains) and how that applies to sales, relationships, leadership, and other areas of your professional and personal life
- Overview of what coaching IS and is NOT and what makes it such an effective tool in the Recruitment Industry (and other industries)
- A current coaching skills assessment
• Learn (and get plenty of practice at) our unique, pioneering, profoundly simple, whole-brain T.O.A.D.™ Sales Coaching approach
- Practice of T.O.A.D.™ coaching techniques on a full range of real-life scenarios with the help of your expert facilitator, the International Coaching Federation Australia Coach of the Year
- Advanced Coaching, Listening, Questioning and other Communication skills
Meet the facilitator: Simon Smith (Southern Cross Coaching)
This session is facilitated by Simon Smith, ICF Australia Coach of the Year, CEO and Founder of Southern Cross Coaching & Development (SCC&D).
SCC&D is your RCSA Learning & Development partner as well as professional advisor and partner on the RCSA PEARL Mentoring Program. SCC&D is a multi-award-winning Leadership, Executive Coaching, Team and People Development company that uses the principles of applied neuroscience to deliver outstanding practical outcomes in the real world.
As a past recruiter, SCC&D’s CEO, Simon was awarded as the annual highest billing consultant in the whole of the UK, out of 28 offices, and was regularly in the Top 5 for 2 years. Simon also successfully set up the Chartered Accountancy recruitment division for an Australian Listed company and was National Business Development Manager for an internationally listed group of 19 Recruitment companies.
In addition to being awarded as the International Coach Federation Australia Coach of the Year, Simon has also been awarded Owner/Manager of the Year NSW State Finalist in consecutive years in the Australian Institute of Management Excellence Awards. Southern Cross Coaching & Development has also been honoured as Regional Finalists for Excellence in Business Ethics for 4 consecutive years in the NSW Business Chamber Awards.
RCSA Learning and Development Partner: ELMO
ELMO (ASX:ELO) is Australia and New Zealand’s only integrated cloud HR, payroll and rostering / time & attendance solution. ELMO is ISO 27001:2013 certified and our UTS partnership affirms our solutions are at the forefront of predictive analytics. We provide innovative technology to more than 1500 organisations across APAC, helping them to manage, engage, and inspire their people from one platform, with a single dashboard, and reporting suite.
- Interactive and engaging 4-hour video workshop delivery using Zoom (Zoom links sent 3 day before the live event, if you have not received your link please email email@example.com)
- In-session discussions and open Q&A with Simon
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904