The Power of the Candidate
How important is the candidate experience? In its most simple definition, it is how job seekers perceive your brand throughout the hiring process. From job description through to final offer, the candidate experience influences how prospective candidates feel about you as a recruiter. Their experience will not only inform whether or not they take the job, but also how they portray the agency to their network of other prospective talent.
Join industry veteran, Angela Cripps who has written several blog posts around this subject. It seems as though the candidate doesn’t always get the same level of service as the client, and yet they are both as important as each other.
- The importance of the candidate
- Turning applicants into candidates
- Qualifying candidates to identify the ideal ones for your business
- The Candidate Development Plan
- The Candidate Care Plan
Please note: Session Time 09.30AM - 10.30AM AEDT*
Who Should Attend:
New consultants looking to learn key skills
Experienced consultants looking to improve their relationship with candidates
Managers wanting some direction on how to support their staff in being more effective and efficient in their work
Meet the facilitator: Angela Cripps
Angela is the owner of Connemara UK. She is an experienced trainer, management consultant, executive coach, mentor and performance specialist who has been working within the recruitment industry since the late 1980s.
Her aim is to make companies more successful and profitable through the development of their people and processes. She has worked with over 150 SMEs throughout the world and her LinkedIn recommendations are testament to the impact she can have on a business and it’s people.
- The live session is recorded and a copy of the recording distributed to all registered participants. Please note: There will be a 5 day limited access period to view the recording post the live session.
- Webinar joining links are emailed to participants within 24 hours after registration
- All start and end times listed are displayed in Melbourne | Australian Eastern Standard Time
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904