Recruitment Essentials: Qualifying & Controlling the Process
Whether you’re new to the recruitment industry or have been a recruiter for some time, understanding the best practice approach to the many elements of the recruitment process can save you time and considerable stress.
Join Angela Cripps, who when starting in recruitment wanted to help every candidate and every client but quickly realised it was a struggle to upkeep expectations with no qualifying or processes in place. Your role as a recruiter is to understand the importance of being able to identify committed customers and be assertive with the ones that are not – that may mean that you eventually end up saying no to them, so it’s important you learn how to do that professionally.
Recruiting can be a time consuming business, so this webinar will give you techniques so that you can match candidates to jobs and jobs to candidates in the shortest time possible, whilst making an ideal match.
This session will give the opportunity for the consultant:
- To understand the many stages and steps of the recruitment process
- To establish the potential areas where the process can break down and why
- How to qualify clients, jobs and candidates to work with high quality, committed clients and candidates
- To be aware of the pitfalls, where control can be lost along the way
- To source and Identify high demand candidates and take them to market
- To establish key activities after the offer has been made, to make sure the placement sticks
- The three phases of the recruitment process
- Taking a full and complete job spec
- Profiling the clients to be able to work with the ones that will work in partnership
- Sourcing & qualifying candidates to gain commitment and control
- The characteristics of the ideal candidate
- Presenting candidates to gain interviews
- Preparing and debriefing the candidate
- Managing the offer for success
Who Should Attend:
- Designed for consultants new to the recruitment industry or have been a recruiter for some time and would like a refresh
Meet the facilitator: Angela Cripps
Angela is the owner of Connemara UK. She is an experienced trainer, management consultant, executive coach, mentor and performance specialist who has been working within the recruitment industry since the late 1980s.
Her aim is to make companies more successful and profitable through the development of their people and processes. She has worked with over 150 SMEs throughout the world and her LinkedIn recommendations are testament to the impact she can have on a business and it’s people.
- The live session is recorded and a copy of the recording distributed to all registered participants
- Webinar joining links are emailed to participants within 24 hours after registration
- All start and end times listed are displayed in Melbourne | Australian Eastern Standard Time
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904