The Direct Sourcing Call: How to Gain Passive Candidates No-One else has Got
Candidates… and quality candidates are the key to success at the moment, but they’re hard to find. It’s holding us back from making a considerable amount of placements when our businesses and yes, our country needs it!
The ‘Direct Sourcing Call’ is a low-level headhunting call, which means that you can access those great quality, passive candidates that maybe no-one else has approached yet.
process to chance.
starting needs to be structured and followed meticulously, to minimise the potential of the placement falling out.
Whether you’re a perm, temp or contract recruiter, having a candidate start a role is probably the highlight of being a recruiter… don’t leave the final critical stage of the recruitment process to chance.
This topic will be a pre-recorded delivery with access to the topic due Tuesday, 12th October 2021 and will run from 11am - 12pm AEST. As per our usual T&Cs access to the recording will be for a period of 5-days only, the exception only for our Digital Pass holders.
- Explanation of the multiple benefits of the call
- Structure and how it’s suitable for everyone
- Getting started – the key elements that need 15 minutes
- How to win out of every call
- Honing your skills – tips and techniques to improve quickly
This webinar is ideal for all levels of regardless of tenure - join this session with an open mind where:
- New consultants can learn new key skills
- Experienced consultants can improve their ability to find quality candidates
- Senior Leaders can gain tips in how to support their staff in being more effective and efficient in their work
Meet the facilitator: Angela Cripps
Angela is a recruitment advocate with 30 years’ experience that’s still passionate about recruitment and staffing. Angela's has been training for 32 years and coaching executives for 17 of those, she has worked for Blue Arrow (the largest independent recruitment company in the UK at the time) and was lucky enough to join their award winning training team.
In 2002 Angela established her own company – Connemara UK. Her aim is to make companies more successful and profitable through the development of their people and processes. My passion is to travel, so I’ve worked with over 150 SMEs, throughout the world in 16 different countries so far. APac is my current focus.
Presentation delivered using GotoWebinar
- The live session is recorded and a copy of the recording distributed to all registered participants. Please note: There will be a 5 day limited access period to view the recording post the live session.
- All start and end times listed are displayed in Melbourne | Australian Eastern Standard Time
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904
RCSA Learning and Development Partner: ELMO
ELMO (ASX:ELO) is Australia and New Zealand’s only integrated cloud HR, payroll and rostering / time & attendance solution. ELMO is ISO 27001:2013 certified and our UTS partnership affirms our solutions are at the forefront of predictive analytics. We provide innovative technology to more than 1500 organisations across APAC, helping them to manage, engage, and inspire their people from one platform, with a single dashboard, and reporting suite.