Annual Business Plans that Achieve your Goals
A strategic annual plan is a roadmap to grow your brand and or business. Are you guilty of developing the ideal plan that gets accepted and then put in a drawer until the end of the next year when it’s time to write the new one?
If this is a trait that you recognise, then this webinar is for you!
Join Angela Cripps, UK based recruitment leader who will look at what needs to be included in your 2020 business plan and how to put it together. You will be introduced to the different elements required to achieve success and start the new year on your path to having a realistic plan ready for the new year ahead.
- The key elements of an Annual Business Plan
- Setting a Vision for your desk
- From analysis to planning – identifying the key strengths and the areas for focus and development
- Forecasting and trending
- Writing realistic objectives for your desk
- Annual marketing and business development strategies
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is ideal for Recruitment Consultants, Team Leaders and Billing Managers in the recruitment industry:
- All those that are responsibility for achieving an annual target on a desk
- Executives and Directors that are considering implementing Annual Business Plans into their company
Meet the facilitator: Angela Cripps
Angela is the owner of Connemara UK. She is an experienced trainer, management consultant, executive coach, mentor and performance specialist who has been working within the recruitment industry since the late 1980s.
Her aim is to make companies more successful and profitable through the development of their people and processes. She has worked with over 150 SMEs throughout the world and her LinkedIn recommendations are testament to the impact she can have on a business and it’s people.
- The live session is recorded and a copy of the recording distributed to all registered participants
- Webinar joining links are emailed to participants within 24 hours after registration
- All start and end times listed are displayed in Melbourne | Australian Eastern Standard Time
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904