The 12 Key Competencies of a Recruitment Consultant
The information shared in this webinar came from research of over 100 top recruitment consultants over a 6 month period. The results highlighted the detailed framework of the competencies that they exhibited, and to what level. It is not surprising there was a great number of attributes found that encompass the key attributes of a professional recruiter.
As a recruiter communication is your backbone, it is essential. Ask yourself, to what level of communication are you sitting at? The competencies shared in this webinar have a framework of 9 levels to establish where you sit on the levels in relation to abilities.
Industry expert Angela Cripps will show you how to:
- Understand the definitions behind the competencies and how they relate to the recruitment consultant’s role
- Utilise the competencies to be able to recruit relevant members of staff, without any recruitment experience
- Establish the skill levels within your own team or for yourself
- Develop training and development to improve the effectiveness and efficiencies of your consultants or for yourself
- Create criterion referenced questions to establish the level of your consultants – for attraction and retention purposes
This webinar is ideal for everyone in the recruitment industry:
New consultants looking to understand their role more
- Experienced consultants looking to improve their own skills
- Managers wanting some direction on how to support their staff in being more effective and efficient in their work
Meet the facilitator: Angela Cripps
Angela is the owner of Connemara UK. She is an experienced trainer, management consultant, executive coach, mentor and performance specialist who has been working within the recruitment industry since the late 1980s.
Her aim is to make companies more successful and profitable through the development of their people and processes. She has worked with over 150 SMEs throughout the world and her LinkedIn recommendations are testament to the impact she can have on a business and it’s people.
- The live session is recorded and a copy of the recording distributed to all registered participants
- Webinar joining links are emailed to participants within 48 hours after registration
- All start and end times listed are displayed in Melbourne | Australian Eastern Standard Time
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904