On-Boarding the Candidate
As a recruiter, there are many highs but equally, the lows can be crippling. One of the worst you’ll experience is when you’ve done all of the hard work, got the offer accepted from the candidate to start a new role… only for them to not start!
The time between the offer and the candidate starting needs to be structured and followed meticulously, to minimise the potential of the placement falling out. Whether you’re a perm, temp or contract recruiter, having a candidate start a role is probably the highlight of being a recruiter… don’t leave the final critical stage of the recruitment process to chance.
Please Note: Session Time 09.30AM - 10.30AM AEDT*
- Structure your on-boarding process
- Improve your offer:placement ratio
- Be prepared for the inevitable ‘counter offer’
- Develop your relationship further with candidates
- Utilise the time between offer and start date to enhance your personal branding
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is ideal for everyone in the recruitment industry:
- New consultants looking to learn key skills
- Experienced consultants looking to improve their hit rate with candidates of offer:placement/start
- Managers wanting some direction on how to support their staff in being more effective and efficient in their work
Meet the facilitator: Angela Cripps
Angela is the owner of Connemara UK. She is an experienced trainer, management consultant, executive coach, mentor and performance specialist who has been working within the recruitment industry since the late 1980s.
Her aim is to make companies more successful and profitable through the development of their people and processes. She has worked with over 150 SMEs throughout the world and her LinkedIn recommendations are testament to the impact she can have on a business and it’s people.
- The live session is recorded and a copy of the recording distributed to all registered participants. Please note: There will be a 5 day limited access period to view the recording post the live session.
- Webinar joining links are emailed to participants within 24 hours after registration
- All start and end times listed are displayed in Melbourne | Australian Eastern Standard Time
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904