Business Planning to Move Forward
We were initially just living day to day when COVID-19 hit.
After a couple of months, we’ve moved forwards to looking at things week to week and it is now time to grow again and focus on month to month.
The information shared in this webinar will look at how to plan for the coming quarter that will give a focus to June, July and August as we all get used to working in a very different way. Your plan can then be adapted week to week, based on the reality of what’s happening.
We now know that our world can be turned up-side down in a very short period of time, so let’s take back some control and create a plan that can be followed on a monthly/weekly/daily basis.
Angela is a true advocate for utilising key performance indicators (KPIs) to be able to identify the required activities to move forward. Angela will be sharing how KPIs can help post COVID-19 and what activities and results can be expected as we approach the next quarter.
Please note: Session Time 09.30AM - 10.30AM AEST*
- Candidate and client development plans
- 13 week strategies for business development
- The key elements of your plan
- Utilising statistics and data to create your future objectives
- Creating your own personal KPIs (key performance indicators) to give you a focus to move forwards
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is ideal for Recruitment Consultants, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors in the recruitment industry:
- All consultants – especially when they are working from home and needing to create their own plans for moving forward
- All Billing Managers who need a plan for themselves, as well as their team for the next few months
- All those that manage staff and are responsible for their personal development as business plans are a great way of developing others to take responsibility for their own desk
- Executives and Directors that want individuals to take more accountability for their plans to move their business on, especially during a crisis
Meet the facilitator: Angela Cripps
Angela is the owner of Connemara UK. She is an experienced trainer, management consultant, executive coach, mentor and performance specialist who has been working within the recruitment industry since the late 1980s.
Her aim is to make companies more successful and profitable through the development of their people and processes. She has worked with over 150 SMEs throughout the world and her LinkedIn recommendations are testament to the impact she can have on a business and it’s people.
- The live session is recorded and a copy of the recording distributed to all registered participants. Please note: There will be a 5 day limited access period to view the recording post the live session.
- Webinar joining links are emailed to participants within 24 hours after registration
- All start and end times listed are displayed in Melbourne | Australian Eastern Standard Time
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904