Crucial Conversation & Building Trust
Trust creates the foundation needed to transform companies; it enables conversations to connect people for higher performance.
This webinar is targeted at anyone in the recruitment industry. Attendees will walk away with tools to implement immediately to help them build trust faster with Clients and Candidates. They will learn powerful ways to elevate their performance as a consultant.
- High level understanding of the brain
- Neuro-chemistry of influential conversations
- The anatomy of trust
- Learn the steps to build and sustain trust
Who Should Attend:
- Recruitment Consultants
- Experienced Consultants who would like a refresh or to gain new perspectives
- Relationship Managers
- Business Development Managers
Meet the facilitator: Alison Lalieu
Alison Lalieu is a brain-based NeuroLeadership Coach, who is deeply passionate about blending Emotional Intelligence (EQ), Conversational Intelligence (C-IQ) and Life Balance concepts into a holistic, transformational and life changing Executive Coaching experience. As CEO of UBalancer Solutions, Alison is dedicated to super-charging the effectiveness of business leaders across Australia; through her coaching, Alison s leading the pack by opening her clients eyes to the limitless possibilities that lie before them.
Alison brings a lot of neuroscience to her coaching, to help her clients understand how their brains work and how that knowledge helps them lead from a position of influence.
As the only certified Six Seconds EQ Practitioner in Queensland, Alison is one of the most highly acclaimed content matter experts in the state and brings invaluable experience and wisdom to transform the leadership qualities of her clients. Alison is passionate about developing leaders, not managers – she focuses on the people side, and draws on world tools and strategies to improve relationships, communication, confidence, influence, engagement and most importantly performance.
- The live session is recorded and a copy of the recording distributed to all registered participants
- Webinar joining links are emailed to participants within 48 hours after registration
- All start and end times listed are displayed in Melbourne | Australian Eastern Standard Time
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904