Abundant Sales: How to Get your Pipeline Overflowing with the Right Opportunities
Most people think of Sales as being something negative, whether it’s the fact that they perceive they’re not good at the process, they feel icky about asking for business or simply feel overwhelmed by objections or just losing out on the business. Lack and Disappointment build and results suffer.
Professionals and successful Business people all over the world understand that when you operate outside a niche that you minimise your ability to be productive and achieve great results. Without the right balance and game plan, opportunities are lost and competitors will win the race because they think about Abundance rather than lack or scarcity.
Please note: Session Time 11.00AM - 12.00PM AEST*
- Be more empowered in identifying great Opportunities you didn’t know were there
- Shift from Transactional Mindset to Long Term Relationships that create Win-Win-Win Outcomes
- Re-engineer their Sales Pipeline, Start to Recognise the Patterns in your successes
- Get a Game Plan for Boosting Leads, Increasing Conversion and Renewed Motivation
- Increase Productivity
Who Should Attend:
- Emerging Leaders, Managers & Directors
- Business Development Professionals
- Sales & Product Development Professionals
- Procurement Professionals
Meet the facilitator: Chandell Labozzetta
Sales Strategist, Confidence Maker &
Master Trainer of NLP
Author of the Book "Confident Closing - Sales Secrets That
Grew A Business by 400% in 6 Months" Chandell started
her Sales Career at 14 as a Sales Leader for Nutri-Metics over
the last 20years she has held roles with large organizations
such as KPMG and REGUS, and successfully built businesses
within the Franchising Sector and Events Management Industry. With a purpose is to inspire
confidence in others so that they can make empowered decisions.
Chandell is Australia’s First Master
Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming and believes that business is 80% psychology and 20%
strategy. The founder of Life Puzzle she works regularly with Business Owners and Sales
Professionals to help them improve Psychology and Strategy to generate more win-win-win results..
- Presentation delivered using GoToWebinar
- The live session is recorded and a copy of the recording distributed to all registered participants. Please note: There will be a 5 day limited access period to view the recording post the live session.
- Webinar joining links are emailed to participants within 48 hours after registration
- All start and end times listed are displayed in Melbourne | Australian Eastern Standard Time
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904
RCSA Learning and Development Partner: ELMO
ELMO (ASX:ELO) is Australia and New Zealand’s only integrated cloud HR, payroll and rostering / time & attendance solution. ELMO is ISO 27001:2013 certified and our UTS partnership affirms our solutions are at the forefront of predictive analytics. We provide innovative technology to more than 1500 organisations across APAC, helping them to manage, engage, and inspire their people from one platform, with a single dashboard, and reporting suite.