3 Keys to Becoming an Empowered Leader
Have you been seeking to create a Passion Profit Business/Portfolio, but you find yourself without Results and your passion to help others comes into question?
Do you know you want to influence but you lack the ‘know how’ of what to say at the right time to authentically spread your message and attract the buyers/team you want in your circle?
Does your business depend on your growing a team or community but people can’t see the vision as you do?
If you said yes to any of these questions then join us where our Speaker Chandell Labbozzetta will share with you the tools you need to:
- Boost your Confidence in your Authentic Message
- Get clear on the three C’s of an empowered leader
- Walk away with a ready to action plan on how to be the ‘go-to person’ in your niche
- Learn the methodology for creating a Passion Profit Business/Portfolio and
- Attract the Right people (Clients, Partners and Team members) to work with you to action your outcomes
Who Should Attend:
Recruiters, Business Development Staff, and or anyone who would like to empower themselves to become the person they were designed to be, and achieve everything they've ever dreamed of!
Meet the facilitator: Chandell Labozzetta - Sales Strategist, Confidence Maker Master Trainer NLP
Author of the Book "Confident Closing - Sales Secrets That Grew A Business by 400% in 6 Months" Chandell started her Sales Career at 14 as a Sales Leader for Nutri-Metics over the last 20years she has held roles with large organizations such as KPMG and REGUS, and successfully built businesses within the Franchising Sector and Events Management Industry.
With a purpose is to inspire confidence in others so that they can make empowered decisions Chandell is Australia’s First Master Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming and believes that business is 80% psychology and 20% strategy.
The founder of Life Puzzle she works regularly with Business Owners and Sales Professionals to help them improve Psychology and Strategy to generate more win-win-win results.
An online webinar delivered via the GoToWebinar platform
- Webinar participant links are to the emailed to the address registered at time of enrolment
- Webinar links are sent 2-days prior to the scheduled date
- The live session will be recorded and a copy of the recording distributed to all registered participants
- access to the recording available for 1 month
- presentation slides included
- The times listed are displayed in Australian Eastern Standard Times
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904