How to Find Clients & Vacancies for Your Recruitment Agency
In some agencies, Recruiters combine Talent Sourcing with looking for new clients; in other agencies Business Development is a separate role. Either way, looking for new businesses to try and work with is an ongoing challenge.
If finding new clients and relevant vacancies is part of your day to day job, this webinar is for you!
Many Internet search techniques that we use when sourcing potential candidates apply to Sourcing potential clients as well. In this presentation, Irina Shamaeva will share the top techniques for:
- Finding new and reposted job openings
- Searching for job posts from employers vs. agencies
- Locating and contacting internal recruiters and hiring managers behind job posts
- Uncovering not-yet-advertised vacancies based on profiles of employees who recently left
- Looking up companies that employ people with skills similar to your candidates’
- When you have a candidate with a rare skill, how to find companies that have hired this skill before
- Performing research on potential clients to see if it’s a fit
- Keeping up-to-date on industry news (who is hiring and who is firing)
- Setting alerts to feed the business development pipeline
- Adjusting searches for international business development?
What You Will Learn:
The best methods to search for new vacancies to fill, and the decision makers behind them, to develop new business for your recruitment firm.
Who Should Attend:
Recruiters, researchers, business development staff, or anyone whose job involves identifying and developing new client prospects in the staffing industry.
Meet the facilitator: Irina Shamaeva
Irina Shamaeva is a Partner and Chief Sourcer at Brain Gain Recruiting, Winner of SourceCon Contests, Blogger at Boolean Strings, creator and moderator of the world’s largest online community of Sourcers, and a world-class trainer providing webinars on Sourcing.
Previously Irina was a Software Engineer and Manager at several start-up and bio-tech companies in the San Francisco Bay Area. She holds a Master in Mathematics from Moscow University.
An online webinar delivered via the GoToWebinar platform
- Webinar participant links are to the emailed to the address registered at time of enrolment
- Webinar links are sent 2-days prior to the scheduled date
- The live session will be recorded and a copy of the recording distributed to all registered participants
- access to the recording available for 1 month
- presentation slides included
- The times listed are displayed in Australian Eastern Standard Times
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904