Professionalising your pricing: what recruiters can learn from other industries
Pricing has a huge impact on the value of your business. By applying what works in other industries, you can confidently set your prices in a way that communicates the value you create and helps you grow your agency.
Session Time by Time Zone
: 7.00AM - 8.00AM AWST* | 09.00AM - 10AM AEST* | 10.00AM - 11.00AM AEDT*
| 12.00PM - 1.00PM NZDT*
- How to turn price negotiations into value conversations
- How to get your clients to tell you what they value
- How to create win-win negotiations
Meet the facilitator: Jon Brooks
Jon Brooks is a pricing expert who specialises in helping recruitment leaders to create and implement effective pricing strategies. Jon has 15 years' experience in the recruitment industry, including four years as Head of Pricing at Reed Recruitment.
RCSA Learning and Development Partner: ELMO
ELMO (ASX:ELO) is Australia and New Zealand’s only integrated cloud HR, payroll and rostering / time & attendance solution. ELMO is ISO 27001:2013 certified and our UTS partnership affirms our solutions are at the forefront of predictive analytics. We provide innovative technology to more than 1500 organisations across APAC, helping them to manage, engage, and inspire their people from one platform, with a single dashboard, and reporting suite.
Presentation delivered using GoToWebinar
- The live session is recorded and a copy of the recording distributed to all registered participants. Please note: There will be a 5 day limited access period to view the recording post the live session.
- Webinar joining links are emailed to participants within 48 hours after registration
- All start and end times listed are displayed in Melbourne | Australian Eastern Standard/Daylight Time
Pricing and Booking Terms & Conditions:
- The member price to attend the live delivery and access (5-day period) a copy of the recording is $50 + GST AUD per single participant
- An in-house group rate is available for registrations at a minimum of 5 people within the same organisation. Register 5 team members by selecting the discounted “5 or more participant rate” (AU/NZ) option at check out to qualify. The group rate enables organizations to share live and recorded (5 day period) access across teams and or across regional offices of the registered webinar title at a maximum spend of $225 (AUD) (excl GST for AU members).
- Explore the RCSA Digital Pass 12-Month Subscription model and it’s benefits here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
- Cancellations and or Refund requests with this event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904