EVP & employer brand for agency recruiters – why you understanding this is critical
We talk a good game in internal recruitment when it comes to EVP, candidate experience and strategic talent sourcing: agency recruiters, here’s why you need your clients to be better at this
Agencies and agency recruiters have a complicated time building a good reputation. You likely spend a whole heap of time making sure you look after your candidates, providing great customer service and market insight to your clients, right? How many times has the hard work been undone due to your client providing a poor interview experience, ghosting you and with that ghosting your candidates or selling a role/culture to a candidate that isn’t a true reflection of reality (more often than not causing you to have to find a replacement).
In this webinar, we’ll provide insight into EVP and employer brand, candidates experience and strategic sourcing and why it’s important you know as much about this as your clients need to.
Session Time by Time Zone
: 11.00AM - 12.00PM AEST*
| 1.00PM - 2.00PM NZST*
Why should agency recruiters attend this webinar?
- EVP and candidate experience strategies are still largely aspirational in most organisations, your clients likely need to do more work in these areas.
- EVP and employer brand is still a rare skillset amongst internal recruiters, you might just be able to change their world by starting to talk their language.
- A client with an authentic employer brand should be more attractive to your candidates and better ensures retention of the person you place with them.
- Never more is the employee experience so important.
Non Member Registration Guide:
If you are not a member of the RCSA and would like to join:
- Set up your user profile using the 'Create Account' option
- Complete the required fields, don't forget to add your email address so we can send you your joining link
- Go to the Learning & Events calendar and locate the event (18th February)
- Click the Registration option and follow the steps to Checkout
If you encounter any issues please call 1300 727 504 or email email@example.com
to arrange your registration.
Meet your presenter: Jason Burns
Jason Burns, Head of Talent Acquisition & EVP, BA(HONS)
With considerable experience in recruitment strategy, business partnering, market mapping, employer branding and talent acquisition, Jason brings unparalleled expertise and capability to the people space. He’s successfully completed numerous challenging executive search assignments both nationally and internationally, as well as managed centralised national recruitment functions across insurance, tech and travel industries.
Jason is now a sought after consultant to help businesses improve the way they hire, from sourcing strategies, to EVP/employer branding and recruitment technology.
Meet your presenter: Annabel Rees
Annabel Rees, Managing Director & CEO, M.Psych(C’lling); B.Sc(Hons); Grad.Dip.Aud.; Grad.Dip.Mgmt (HR); MAPS; AICD; CAHRI.
Applying a unique combination of a business and people lens, Annabel is a commercially astute leader with a track record of leading and growing successful businesses. She has transformed several people management businesses and led a successful turnaround of the largest region of a national insurance broking business.
A highly educated and ‘insanely competitive’ psychologist and Harvard graduate, Annabel’s expertise lies in creating business strategy that translates into real business outcomes, making her many CEOs ‘go to’ person for her signature practical and commercial approach to business advice.
RCSA Learning and Development Partner: ELMO
ELMO (ASX:ELO) is Australia and New Zealand’s only integrated cloud HR, payroll and rostering / time & attendance solution. ELMO is ISO 27001:2013 certified and our UTS partnership affirms our solutions are at the forefront of predictive analytics. We provide innovative technology to more than 1500 organisations across APAC, helping them to manage, engage, and inspire their people from one platform, with a single dashboard, and reporting suite.
Presentation delivered using GoToWebinar
- The live session is recorded and a copy of the recording distributed to all registered participants.
- Webinar joining links are emailed to participants within 24 hours after registration
- All start and end times listed are displayed in Melbourne | Australian Eastern Standard/Daylight Time
Pricing and Booking Terms & Conditions:
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904