Your Response is a Reflection of your Brand
& How you can Improve it
Responding to candidates who apply to your jobs is crucial to building your brand and delivering a great candidate experience. Whilst it might sound daunting, it's not as hard as you think and the data on offer if you do, is invaluable. Candidates simply want to be heard and they also want to hear from you. In this session we will explore the value of responding to every application to your brand and how you can leverage this as a point of difference to candidates and clients.
Agencies have already Made the Promise to respond to every application and reaping the benefits.
Session Time by Time Zone
: 11.30AM - 12.30PM AEST* | 1.30PM - 2.30PM NZT*
- What have we learnt from over 1,000 candidate reviews from the application stage
- How important is it to respond to applicants
- What valuable data exists when collecting feedback at the point of application
- Automation is your friend, use it!
- How you can use this data to help attract more relevant candidates
- How this same data can be used with your clients
- How this most simple act can improve your brand
- Make the promise
Meet the facilitator: Justin Hillier
With over 20 years in recruitment, Justin has not only been at the coal face as a recruiter, he has worked for recruitment technology companies before founding Recruiter Insider. With a huge passion for the candidate experience, RIsponded
is a free feature on Recruiter Insider
with principal partner, RCSA and supported by Jobadder and Bullhorn.
RCSA Event Partner:
Presentation delivered using GoToWebinar
- The live session is recorded and a copy of the recording distributed to all registered participants.
- Webinar joining links are emailed to participants within 48 hours after registration
- All start and end times listed are displayed in Melbourne | Australian Eastern Standard/Daylight Time
Pricing and Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904
RCSA Learning and Development Partner: ELMO
ELMO (ASX:ELO) is Australia and New Zealand’s only integrated cloud HR, payroll and rostering / time & attendance solution. ELMO is ISO 27001:2013 certified and our UTS partnership affirms our solutions are at the forefront of predictive analytics. We provide innovative technology to more than 1500 organisations across APAC, helping them to manage, engage, and inspire their people from one platform, with a single dashboard, and reporting suite.